“Magnifique suits, magnifique service, magnifique experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 49 Shopping in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Essendon, Australia
“Magnifique suits, magnifique service, magnifique experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

From initial email contact with Rita, when she replied immediately to my enquiry, to friendly and helpful driver Kai, to Ranjit's relaxed service, to collecting our suits last night, we had a magnificent experience with Magnifique. We are staying at the Merlin Beach Resort and were collected punctually and courteously by Kai for each fitting. Between we four adults we bought two suits, one extra pair of pants, two shirts and one dress and had a jacket copied. The quality of the fabrics is superb and the workmanship is top class. For the suits we chose a 7500 baht fabric which is a cashmere and wool blend. The range of materials to choose from is huge. We highly recommend Magnifique and will return on our next visit.

Visited October 2013
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind words and enthusiasm. We are pleased to know you both had a pleasant experience with us and we promise to keep that up. Hope to see you soon

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Patong
“Excellent design and craftmanship”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I returned to Patong in June and had 5 outfits designed and made at Magnifique as I was going to a wedding in Bangkok in August.
They were superb. Nothing that I could have purchased in a store. Unique designs made to suit and fit me.
I have seen some amazing bridal gowns designed and made at Magnifique, a specialty.
A wedding gown designed and created for you only must surely be every brides dream! At amazing prices that do not reflect the quality!!!
A stressful event can be changed to the perfect event with the help of the expertise at Magnifique!!!!
Highly recommended!!!!!!!

Visited August 2013
Your high recommendation of us is truly appreciated and we thank you. It makes us very pleased to know we can make a positive difference and we hope we can continue making our customers feel as special as they deserve.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Phuket Tailors (Patong): We tried three - here are the results”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I tried three tailors whilst in Phuket (Patong) recently (Sept 2013).

SUMMARY: Magnifique was BY FAR the best. I was only going to get some skirts made. Ended up getting a full length *super long* winter coat made too. It's fantastic - perfect fit!
Here's a summary of our experience with each tailor...

a) MAGNIFIQUE:
Prices cheaper than the other two tailors we tried. The fit and quality was fantastic (they seemed to get measurements right first time!), and the service was great. We are planning to return to Phuket next year. We will be going straight back to Magnifique. We got skirts, men's trousers and a winter coat made - all perfect.

b) TOM'S TAILOR:
Prices by FAR the most expensive. Fit and quality was fantastic, but the guy in charge was extremely arrogant and quite dismissive of women, I found. I was unimpressed with this poor attitude. My husband was happy with the shirts he got made, but has said he'd rather deal with Magnifique. The quality is the same - the service at Magnifique is better.

c) IN STYLE TAILOR:
Prices slightly more expensive that Magnifique. Fit was poor to start with. I had to go back about 4 times just to get a very simple skirt done. (I got the same style skirt made at Magnifique and only 1 fitting was required). The In Style finish I found to be a bit shabby in places - eg the hem on the lining wasn't sewn to the end, so the 'folded up hem fabric' is escaping and needs to be tacked back in - which I will have to do myself.

FINDING Magnifique: Walk along the street which is directly opposite the beach side. The store is down one of the 'side alley's' full of tee-shirt stores, but there is a sign on the main street, so LOOK UP when you're walking and you'll see it.

Visited September 2013
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
The team at Magnifique would like to thank you for your support and encouraging words. Rest assured, we are determined to provide the best quality and service to our clients. Thank you.

-Nick
“Amazing and wonderful tailor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have met absolutely amazing people at Magnifique! They are very talented. They immediately understood me what I wanted. They are very welcoming, attentive, kind, varm and very pleasant people to know! I highly recomend This Tailor! Please Go visit, you won't be dissapointed. I know I'm not!

Visited October 2013
Thank you for your supportive review, we are pleased to know that you had a delightful experience with us. We make it a point to make sure our customers are never disappointed. Thanks once again and looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Bangkok
“Perfect ladies costumes and excellent quality with gud service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I am a Thai citizen and I went Phuket for holiday's.Once I enter in shop I asked for some party dresses.Rita helped me to find perfect dress for me.I bought some dresses in Bangkok also but quality not so gud.Finally I got gud quality dresses perfect for me with gud price.i think everyone should go once magnifique tailors you'll love it.Thanx to Magnifique staff.

Visited September 2013
It was our pleasure to have had you here. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do so and for trusting us to make the perfect dress for you. We hope to see you sometime in the future.

- Nick