“Winning” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 45 Shopping in Patong
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
“Winning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great quality suit custom made by these guys, I purchased one in Vietnam a few ago and never wore it because the quality was poor, this suit has blown it away. Make sure you go for the high quality fabrics, you'll still be saving a bunch compared to back home.

MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
We are pleased to hear that your visit to our store was a pleasant one. We would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to review and encourage us. Thank you

• Greek first
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Lived up to their reputation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

From the moment we stepped in the door, we could tell they would live up to their reputation. No one was outside trying to get you to come in, a welcome relief after every other tailor in Thailand tries to sell you a suit as you walk by. Everyone was polite and started answering any questions we had right away. They are not the cheapest tailor, but you honestly are getting what you pay for (and it still is very cheap compared to anywhere else in the world). My friend and I each got two suits, and the advice we received from Ranjit was spot on. He knew what would look good, and was able to help us figure out exactly what colors to get. We followed his advice on how to make it fit, and the 4 suits between us all came out perfect. Also, they truly will not stop working until you think it is perfect. The shirts we got are also fantastic. Apart from the craftsmanship, which I think is far better than even the $1000 suits I have bought in the US, the customer service was also on another level. Each time we came back in, they remembered what drinks we wanted, brought the suits out right away, and just made sure we were taken care of. They also offered to drop the suits at our hotel after our last fitting, so that we didn't have to carry them back. This is a small detail, but shows that they will always go the extra step to make sure you have the best experience. I can definitely say that every time I am in southeast Asia I will make sure to go to Phuket to pick up some more clothes from Magnifique.

Visited September 2013
The Magnifique Team and I would like to thank you for visiting us. Your supportive words is encouraging and is what inspires us further. We are pleased to know you had a pleasant experience here at Magnifique, we ensure the process is nothing but comfortable and convenient. Thank you once again for taking the time to write for us.

Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Magnifique Tailor gave me incredible service. I started contacting them in regard to buying lace material from their shop, prior to my holiday to Thailand. They were extremely helpful and professional. They replied to my ‘many’ emails instantly and even provided me with photos of material I was interested in. I highly recommend you visit Magnifique Tailor.

Visited September 2013
Magnifique team is highly appreciative of your support and positive feedback. Your feedback motivates our team to provide ongoing top of the line experience. Thank you

Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Happy customer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had 2 dresses and a pair of jeans made. Ranjit was fantastic, very patient and with good ideas. I had only enough time to pick up one dress and one pair of jeans before we left Phuket. Both items were well made and very nicely tailored.

However, I had my fitting for my last dress and it still needed some work done and needed to be altered as it was far too big. It was our last night in Phuket so I decided to leave the dress behind as Ranjit had pinned and marked the sections that needed altering.

I paid extra for international postage. When the dress arrived, it had not been altered and it was still far too big for me to wear. I emailed Rita explaining the issue. Once Nick and Rita realised that I wasn't happy, the problem was sorted out at rapid speed.

They really do uphold their 100% satisfaction guaranteed promise. I sent back my dress for alterations, not only did they fix it (it's a perfect fit now) - but replicated the exact dress in another material of my choice absolutely free.

If I wasn't impressed enough at the store, I was absolutely bowled over by the level of service they provided in rectifying their error. They kept in touch with me all through the process and went way beyond what I expected. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to them for another outfit!

Brussels, Belgium
“Amazing quality and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

In July I travelled with my girlfriend through Thailand and our last stop was Phuket. Apart from the tourists, you also have a lot of "Hello sir, do you want a suit?" vendors. I really wanted to buy a suit, but I needed to know if it was quality made as for the service as well. I went searching on the website of Trip Advisor to look for some good tailors in the area of Phuket and Magnifique Tailors was one with very good reviews. It was also a 5 minute walk from the hotel. When we visited the store, we had the chance to meet Nick, his family and the staff. Very friendly people, giving you the time to decide what you want and very helpful in choosing the right fabric, colours, etc... So, very important when buy a suit for the first time. Although our departure to Bangkok was 2 days later, Nick and his staff managed to make a complete suit before we went to Bangkok, so that was very fast.

When we arrived at home, I fitted the suit again end my mother told me there was a fault in the pockets of the jacket. It had difference in height on the buttons. I sent an email to Nick and 5 minutes later he called me and offered me some possible solutions like sending it back or refit the jacket by himself or a Belgian tailor on his expense. He appologised for the inconvenience and provided me with 2 extra shirts for free. Nick and his family are the best example in the world of how you make customers feel how important they are.

So my advice: If you want superior quality, a friendly staff, a good price and after service, there is just one adress: Magnifique Tailors. All the shirts I buy in the future will be made by Magnifique Tailors. They fit like a charm and are made out of the best fabric and stitches.

Thank you Magnifique Tailors!
Geoffrey - Belgium