“EXCELLENT SERVICE, EXCELLENT QUALITY OF COAT” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 49 Shopping in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Established since 1991, Magnifique Tailor is one of the shops from the first generation of tailor shops in Phuket. We provide fine custom tailoring experiences for both men and women. Suits, dresses and uniforms are our specialty with designers working to determine customer requirements. Our styles range from classic to modern styles. We pay close attention to our workmanship and customer service is our priority.
Phuket
“EXCELLENT SERVICE, EXCELLENT QUALITY OF COAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Would recommend Magnifique Tailors to anybody. I previously purchased a Leather Jacket and a Blazer (BOTH outstanding quality) and was so impressed with the quality of the work I purchased a coat. Again the quality was outstanding, I gave a design that I wanted and it was perfect on completion. I have lived in Phuket for a year working and it was the only tailors that everybody I spoke to recommended as 'The Best in Phuket', which I can agree to completely.

The service was outstanding and were so helpful in everything that they did, picking me up and dropping me off which saves you a lot of money with taxis in Phuket.

They have kept all my measurements which is fantastic as when I move back to the UK, I will certainly be contacting them to make some more clothes for me.

Cant speak highly enough of all the staff, Nick and his staff do a fantastic job and they are really genuine people which makes it such a nice environment when choosing your material and style.

Visited June 2013

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Brisbane, Australia
“Daughters wedding dress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Over 8 days my daughter-in-law had her wedding dress designed (from photos she had taken with her), 3 fittings, and finally, the gorgeous finished product at less than half the price quoted in Australia.
I accompanied her and was greatly impressed by the professionalism of all the staff. The whole experience for both of us was relaxed and happy. Nothing was too difficult or troublesome for these tailors. Be sure to have a good idea of what you want beforehand and I am confident you too will be ecstatic with the finished garment! thank you SO much Nick and co!
Leesa Fry
Australia

Visited June 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“good people but results matter !! please think carefully !”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

"""POOR CRAFTSMANSHIP WITH GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE WONT FOOL EVERYBODY ""
During a short visit to Phuket -decided to explore the 10s of tailors spread around in the city. selected Magnifique following a review online.
My take on this is - good customer service but the quality of tailoring is poor and sub-standard. In other words you get what you pay for, the suits done are no way near what you would expect in Singapore or Hong Kong or in Italy. If you still want to get a suit done then please make sure that you have enough time and get at least 5 trials. Take an existing suit that might help the "barber" carve out a similar suit.

Visited April 2013
MagnifiqueTailor, Owner at Magnifique Tailor, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
' If you don't like it, you don't take it ' , that has been Magnifique's policy since day 1 in 1991. If that is called 'fooling' our visitors then I would say it is 'foolish' for one to take the suit, and to top that, order another suit. This is what your order reveals.

I would like to sincerely apologise to you for the dissatisfaction you have had with our products. It is very disappointing for us to learn that to you our craftsmanship is below par. However, we are adamant to take this chance to look for ways to refine our work. We study, learn and try to improve our craftsmanship all the time. I have a feeling I can count on you to educate us some more although I don't think we deserved the 2 star rating.

It is not a walk in the park to make sure that each and every client is happy but we happily work our fingers to the bone to try and make that happen. Moreover, we are always available to assist our clients after sales, so ideally it would be fitting for you to contact us with your complain rather than taking ' center stage ' .

Finally, we have learnt a touch more today, I thank you for that sir. Rest assured, we will improve!

-Nick
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Excellent service and fantastic tayloring.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Phuket with another couple and as they are the type who do their research and saw the great reviews we thought we'd give these guys a go. My boyfriend was only going to get a couple things made until he got in there and had his first fitting. We were so impressed with the selection of fabrics he ended up getting 7 shirts made , a suit and 2 suit jackets. Each time we were there we were offered drinks and were made to feel like we were hanging with friends. Everything turned out great. We are so happy to have gone there and will be back if we're turn to Phuket one day. Also they had such cute dogs.

Visited May 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
7 attraction reviews
“Hands down, the absolute best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Here's the thing. Nick and his team couldn't be more incredible. They go ABOVE and BEYOND to simply be the best. When we were in Phuket, we bought our first suit. The experience was incredible. Then once we were back in the USA, I wanted to get my fiancé another suit for Christmas. Nick was so amazing, he helped me pick the best color and had the suit shipped to my front door with the exact measurements. There really is no better experience than this. The suits are high end, better than any $2,000+ suit you would find at a department store or custom shop in the States.

Magnifique is in a class of its own.

Visited September 2012