“Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 48 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: The Olana Spa is the perfect relaxation hideaway in the heart of Patong. Specializing in Thai traditional massage and other aromatic treatments, the spa is well facilitated to provide you with a memorable spa experience. Come try out and let us help you forget a hectic world...
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The massage was very relaxing and I tried the steam room. The steam came from the bottom of the seat. So best way to sit in there is with your legs up. But the massage is really good and the lady there was really nice.

Visited June 2012

Paris, France
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I loved this because your mood already changes the moment you enter. It is so relaxing with the scenery and the water sounds. The massages are very relaxing, including both hot stone massage and the compress. I wish to take the ladies home with me, so professional at what they do! This is no ordinary place like all the Thai massages you go to. They are well trained and know what they do. This place is recommended!!

Visited August 2012
Queensland
“Nice and relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

As hotel guests, we got the 40 % discount at the Olana Spa. The manager was very nice and advised us to take a package that was suitable for my wife's back. We had a very enjoyable experience. Too bad we went on our last day, or else we would have gone everyday.

Visited May 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Most Enjoyable Spa Experience Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

Me and the lady tried out the Thai Traditional Massage at the Olana Spa. I must say that the spa was handled very professionally, very hygienic and has the most relaxing and soothing environment. The therapists were very friendly and knew what they were doing! We returned for the second time during our holiday because we loved the spa too much! My wife loved the sound of the waterfall because she said it made her feel very calm. I definitely recommend this place if your looking for a place to forget a hectic, busy world!

Visited January 2012