The American owner at the reception is extremely friendly and helpful! The room was clean and the patio outside the reception is a nice place to sit and relax. I booked my tours before I arrived at Phuket but the hotel provides tours, transfers etc ... Sometimes when you book a tour from an agency they don't always find the place which is odd as the big Patong bed and breakfast sign is very visible on the broadwalk. So many worth booking it from the hotel although you will find it is a bit more expensive. I got the "Sea view" room which you can see the sea clearly from the window if you look inbetween the palm trees but don't expect any other hotels to have a clear view either, beaches have trees! The hotel is right in the centre of it all, all the shops, restaurants etc .. are just downstairs and you are literally a few metres away from the beach. Can't get any better than that!
- Also Known As:
- Patong Beach b&b
- Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Patong Beach Hotel
- Patong Beach Bed And Breakfast Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, steps from the white sands and azure waters of the Andaman Sea. The Patong Beach Bed and Breakfast is in the center of the vibrant dining, shopping and entertainment district of Patong Beach. All Rooms have king sized bed, free wi-fi, marble bathroom with rain shower, mood lighting and continental breakfast is included for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Patong Beach Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.