“Excellent hotel in an awesome location with them most lovely staff :)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel

Save Saved
You added Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   209/12-13 Rat-U-Thit Rd. | Kathu, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Offers & Announcements
25% off room rate
Ranked #1 of 334 Patong B&B and Inns
Exeter, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel in an awesome location with them most lovely staff :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Myself and three other friends recently returned from a trip to Thailand. We arrived in Phucket with no hotel booking and went in search of a place to stay. We had the Patong Terrace recommended to us and decided to check it out. A lovely surprise awaited us as we walked into a perfectly located, super clean and cheap hotel. The staff were superb and were always willing to go the extra mile for us. When we finally left we were in a taxi on our way to catch a boat over to Koh Phi Phi when one of our friends realised that she had left her handbag at the hotel. No sooner had she realised did the taxi driver receive a call from the hotel explaining this and a member of staff then proceeded to drive to our location and deliver the bag. What excellent service!
The rooms were large, clean and had amazing air conditioning and the reception also had a DVD player that we borrowed at no extra cost.
A wonderful stay in a wonderful hotel!

Room Tip: We stayed in a total of four different rooms due to returning after a trip to Phi Phi and the depart...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Peter D, Manager at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Excellent hotel in an awesome location with them most lovely staff”. We remember you, even it is a time ago that you stay with us! We had a wonderful time with you, and our staff was so delighted to read your review! We liked to see, that you had such a good time in Patong and you enjoyed your stay over here!

It is good to hear that you Like our location that you describe as a “perfectly located.” Thank you for mentioning that our rooms are “super clean”; for us it is the most important thing in the hotel. Also nice to hear that you like our rooms; “The rooms were large, clean and had amazing air conditioning”.

Thank you also for your complements about our staff; you say;” The staff were superb and were always willing to go the extra mile for us.”

Thanks so much for all the nice words and we think it is a big recommendation for potentional new guest, the thinking about staying in our hotel!

Peter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have just returned to Australia after spending 4 nights at this fantastic boutique hotel. I could not fault the cleanliness of every part of the property. Excellent bed, great air-con, safe in room and funky bathroom. Breakfast cooked each morning was fantastic and well priced. Peter and his staff are the best and friendliest staff in all of Thailand, I only wish I could have stayed longer. Suitable for singles or a couple, but probably not for a family including children. Being a hotel, their is obviously no pool, but complimentary towels are provided for beach use. I will definitely stay here again. Thanks again to Peter and his wonderful smiling and friendly staff. Simon from Australia.

Room Tip: If you need to see out a window, then a standard room is not for you as it does not have one!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Peter D, Manager at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Dear Simon,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Excellent value, cleanest rooms and friendliest staff in Patong”

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our rooms:” Excellent bed, great air-con, safe in room and funky bathroom” We are happy that you like our mattresses, they are new, and that we were able to solve your *small pillow problem*!

Thank you for mentioning that our hotel is very clean; cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

Thank you also for your complements about our staff; you say ;” Peter and his wonderful smiling and friendly staff.” From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review; it is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day!

We hope you had a good trip back Australia and we hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Haifa, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We are used to be at more expensive hotels.
Here we got the treatment that we are used to get for double price.
The location is wonderful - close and also quiet!
The room is very clean, comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
This hotel is definitely underpriced and worth the value!!
warmly recommended!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “One of the best”

It is good to hear that you Like our location, that you describe as a “is wonderful - close and also quiet.” Thank you for mentioning that our rooms are very clean and comfortable; cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

Thank you also for your complements about our staff; you say ;” the staff is very friendly and helpful”

We still feel sorry for you, that the weather was not so nice, and you had to postpone your trip to Phi Phi Island.

You mention that our hotel is definitely underpriced; To be friendly and try to help our guest with some good service if for us free of charge, but for our guest of course priceless!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you, and your wife! It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! Finally, such a great comments makes us and our team just going that few miles further for our guests and we do it with all pleasure!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Stayed there for one night only but the staff was super friendly and helpful. It's a short walking distance to where the fun is, and the shower is great!
They have an elevator which should not be taken for granted, and they have WiFi that is pretty weak. Don't count on it to get something important done.

• Stayed September 2012
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Clean, quiet and well located”

It is good to hear that you say about our staff;” the staff was super friendly and helpful”. You are right about our location; we are in the heart of Patong with everything on walking distance, the beach, shopping centre and also restaurants and night live.

Thank you for mentioning that “the shower is great” We are famous about our high pressure rain showers!

With a 5 store building, we, and special our older guests, are very happy that we have an elevator. In a 2** guesthouse, it is not obvious here is in Thailand.

We use the best internet there is in Thailand on this moment; Fiber optic internet. Like all main facilities; It is not always quite stable in Thailand. Normally it is possible to steam a movie on a
i-Pad on our hotel rooms. Our apologies if you were not able to use it, like you expect to do.

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and it is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive and also critical feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to welcome you again in the near future. We will try to satisfy you next time even more so we can get 5 out of 5!

Beerse, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

It is a great hotel to stay at Patong, my wife and me stayed at this hotel on september. The location was good not to far away from shopping, the beach and the clubs. The owner Mr Peter is such friendly guy a great host , and the staff was great as well.

the rooms are very clean and there is also a ellivethor
There is also a bar where you can eat
there is a minus point
bar chairs go down a bit
if we go to patong we will certainly return
thanks peter
dirk en silvia

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Great hotel to stay at Phuket Patong”

It is good to hear that you Like our location, that you describe as a “not too far away from shopping, the beach and the clubs.” Thank you for mentioning that our rooms are very clean; cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

Thank you also for your complements about our staff; you say ;” Mr. Peter is such friendly guy a great host , and the staff was great as well.”

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you! We hope after this first experience for you, you will come back to enjoy the good live in Thailand again!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! We working on the fact that our bar chairs go down automatically, so the next time that you visit us, you will keep you on the right level!

Lichtaart, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

From the first moment I arrived, I felt very welcome. Both the owner Peter as his employees do their job with pleasure and dedication. Great rooms, very clean, nice food, friendly staff, every day again! Having regard to the concept -a 2-star hotel near the bustling nightlife of Patong Beach- I could not imagine me anyting better. Super was they could serve breakfast until 5.00 PM - my eyes usually opened about noon :-). All services were delivered with a smile, whether it was about renting a scooter, car, taxi, excursion, laundry service, etc. ..
Thank you again Peter and your incredible staff for making my stay so much more enjoyable!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are very happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Great stay, best value for money!”
We very delighted to hear that say about our Hotel “Great rooms, very clean, nice food, friendly staff, every day again!” It is good to hear also that you say about our location; “I could not imagine me anything better. “

It give us a very good feeling that you were a returning guest to our hotel bar for breakfast, lunch, a drink or just a ice cream. Our hotel bar is a good spot to spend some time ,and see what is going on outside the hotel; never boring over there! You right, we prepare breakfast or lunch, the whole day, never mind what time it is for witch meal.

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and e had a very good time with you as guest in our hotel. We had some nice chats, and we hope we were able to give you what you expect from our site!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future, and I think for sure, you will, after your first experiences here!

With kind regards, Thanks again,

Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

the hotel likes an boutique ambience locating on a super location, it got many beautiful rooms with nice decor! the manager was sort out of his effort to help us from e very small thing, he already showed me & recommend some thai restaurant nearby as well, another way, my room was big , the window with nice view as well. the Patong is an ideal place to stay

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Good Manager”

It is good to hear that you Like our location, that you describe as a “Super Location.” You are right, we have beautiful rooms with nice decor, and cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention! Most of our guest is like you very delighted about our new deluxe room type.

We also very delighted that you say that;”the Patong is the ideal place to stay.”

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you! As owner and Manger, I like to mention that it is all about the staff, I’m the captain, but they are our Crew and make everything possible!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! We will try to satisfy you next time even more so we can get 5 out of 5!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Peter

Been to Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!