“Definite bang for your buck!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel

You added Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   209/12-13 Rat-U-Thit Rd. | Kathu, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Special Price
25% off room rate
Ranked #2 of 338 Patong B&B and Inns
Miri, Malaysia
“Definite bang for your buck!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

First of all me and my friend would like to give our sincere thanks to Peter and his awesome team of staffs for the excellent service given! We arrived to the hotel and had a minor hiccup on the online room booking issue. Peter was considerate enough to reserve a room just in case we turn up (which we did!) and addressed the issue quickly. We were even given a tour of the room and we are so glad we took the room! As what was described by previous comments by various travelers, this is a 4 star hotel with a 1 star pricing.

The room is spotless clean with big comfy beds , the exact thing you need after a long day of exploring Phuket. Housekeeping is professionally done and we're always greeted with immaculate room when we went back to our room. The room we stayed in was spacious with well equipped facilities (safe box, fridge, mini bar, satellite tv, etc). The shower is quite enjoyable of having strong shower rain pouring over you after a night out at the clubs (yes they do have hot water).

Location wise, the hotel is about 10 mins walk to the sandy Patong beach ; 10mins++ to Jungceylon shopping mall and 15 mins to the happening Bangla street. There's always something to see and eat at every corner you turn near this hotel.

Overall me and my friend are very happy with this hotel and will definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an economical but awesome hotel!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would hereby like to thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel on Tripadvisor !

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel and that you announce it as “Definite bang for your buck”

We very delighted to hear that say about our service “this is a 4 star hotel with a 1 star pricing.” We get shy from that….!

It is good to hear also that you describe our rooms as “spotless clean with big comfy beds” and “The room we stayed in was spacious with well equipped facilities.” I think we get famous about our showers! You also say about it; “The shower is quite enjoyable of having strong rain shower.” You are right about our location; we are in the heart of Patong Beach with everything on walking distance.

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we are glad we kept your booking!, We like to thank you for your recommendations about our hotel as well!

Finally, such a great comments makes us and our team just going that few miles further for our guests and we do it with all pleasure! We hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Peter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I lived in Patong terrace boutique with a family room and it impressed me a lot . Specail thanks to the owner Peter who is such a kind gentleman and also he gave a gift to my mother. Everey thing about the hotel is really great. The room is big, modern, clean and the shower is fantastic. Moreover, the service you get there is the same like you get in a 5 star hotel. Compare with its price, stay Patong Terrace will really be a smart choice. The staff also helpt us really good with our big luggages and wait us in the midnight as we got the red eye flight. This is one of the best hotels I lived in Thai and I will defintely come to stay there again this Christmas!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our rooms; “ big, modern and clean and the shower is fantastic.” It is good to hear that in your opinion; “stay Patong Terrace will really be a smart choice”! We also very delighted that you say that our service is “the same like you get in a 5 star hotel”! Thanks for that!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you, your wife and your mother! It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our service, and customer satisfaction every day! Finally, such a great comments makes us and our team just going that few miles further for our guests and we do it with all pleasure!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again, we hope with Christmas!

Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This hotel must be one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at in Thailand. Not only is this value for money but it feels like home away from home. Peter the owner is such a gentleman, his staff are never without a smile and always keen to help. The rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable. Price per room, location, comfort and the general feel of this place is tops. Whether you there for a long weekend, a longer stay, you will not be dissapointed. Location is a block away from the beach and an easy strole to anywhere you want to be.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Best value for money”

It is good to hear that in your say our hotel “must be one of the best hotels that I have ever stayed at in Thailand”, and about our rooms; “the rooms are spacious, clean and very comfortable”.
Thank you also for your comment; “Price per room, location, comfort and the general feel of this place is tops.” We strive for a good price performance ratio, and I think we ask a fair price for what you get..
From our site; we were very happy to welcome you again; we had a very good time with you, and our staff and myself are delighted to serve you! For Nice guests like you, is nothing too much, and of course we are keen to help you like we do for all our guests!

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you soon again.

Vientiane, Laos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We arrived in patong and needed a little haven to stay in for a day or two and that's what we found at the Patong Terrace Boutique. When we arrived we saw the rooms and were really impressed! The rooms were spotless, decorated beautifully and were so modern. The shower was a big rain shower and it was fantastic. The bed was massive and so comfortable, there was a reasonably priced minibar and cable tv. Our room didn't have a window but this did not bother us as everything else was brilliant. On top of everything, the price was so cheap for what you get. The only let down was location - in that Patong itself wasn't for us.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Best value for money in Patong”

It is good to hear that you were really impressed, when you saw our rooms; “ they were spotless, decorated beautifully and were so modern”. Thank you also that liked our beds “massive and comfortable” and our “reasonable priced mini bar”. We get a lot of compliments about our “power shower”, and we happy that you like it also!

You are right, We strive for a good price performance ratio, and I think we cheap for what you get!
From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and our location in the heart of Patong Beach is close to everything like the beach, shopping centre and night life, but not everybody likes this.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Pedemonte, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

The Hotel is at walking distance to the city center (less than 10 mins) and close to the beach (5 mins).
The Rooms are new and clean and the staff is one of the best I've ever met.
Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel that you announce it as “Great Hotel”

It is good to hear that you Like our location; on walking distance from the city center and close to the beach. You are right, our rooms are pretty new, and cleanness is one of our prior aspects of attention!

We also very delighted that you say that our staff is “one of the best you ever met”! Thanks for that!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, and we had a good time with you!

Al Muharraq, Bahrain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I stayed at this hotel recently with my husband and nephew. As soon as I entered the hotel it had a clean and fresh look to it. I have have spent a month in Thailand and I can honestly say this is the cleanest hotel I have stayed in. The staff are so nice nothing is too much trouble. Peter helped my nephew change His flight ticket ! And helped us book trips. It's not far from the beach, you won't regret it if you book.

Room Tip: Choose the room with a balcony, it's lovely .
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel and that you announce it as “Cleanest hotel in Phuket”

I think we reached our goal, if you entre our hotel and you have a good clean and fresh look to it.

It is good to hear that you describe our staff as nice and “nothing is too much trouble” We are happy to give some extra serve as helping guest out with small problems as changing their flight tickets.

Of course we like to give our guests all the assistance they need to book and organize tours and trips to the highlights of Phuket, visiting one of the Islands or going to one of the spectacular night programs!

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, your husband and your nephew, and it was great how you join our *family*!

It is for me, and our staff a big motivation to get positive feedback and we try to improve our customer satisfaction every day!

France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We have just returned from patong hotel terrace
8 days stayed in the family room with our son
everything about the hotel is really great...sevice almost 5 star
very good breakfast
free wifi everywhere
We will be back
greetings to the owner peter

Room Tip: wi stay in the familie room
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Peter D, Owner at Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

My staff and I are happy to hear your wonderful comments about our Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel and that you annouce it as a "very clean" Hotel!

It is good to hear that you describe our family room and hotel as “really great” and we happy to hear that say about our service “almost 5 star” We get shy from that….! It is good to hear also that you enjoy your stay in our hotel bar and had “very good breakfast”.

You are right, we have free wifi in hole our building and free use of two computers as well in the lobby

From our site; we were very happy to welcome you, your wife and your son, and it was great how you join our *family*!

Peter

Been to Patong Terrace Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!