“Great service - wonderful tailor - the best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of RK Fashions and Tailors

RK Fashions and Tailors
104 / 34-35, Soi Post Office, Taweewong Road | Phuket, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+66 76 344 543
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 45 Shopping in Patong
5.0 of 5 stars 639 Reviews
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden
“Great service - wonderful tailor - the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I just received my wedding dress which I had fitted on our trip to Thailand. The dress is PERFECT! The service was also perfect and the people working there listened to all my ideas.

If you're going to Thailand you have to visit the best tailor - RK Fashions and Tailors! You won't regret it.

Visited December 2012
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your nice review..we will hope to see the wedding picture soon..All the best to you and many regards,

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent Quality and Prices - unbeatable service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Just recently I referred my family friends to RK Fashions and as expected, they gave the store and personnel two thumbs up for the service and price. They were visiting Patong, Phuket in January 2013 and got the opportunity to visit the store on their vacation. They got a bunch of stuff made for themselves and their kids and raved about the excellent service they got. No one was pushy, they took their time to show them all the different samples and even offered to mail some of the stuff as there was luggage weight issues. THANKS RK for once again meeting and beating my expectations!

Personally, I visited Pakong Beach several years ago and have been going back every two years. I got introduced to Raj and Reena (owners of RK Fashions) during my initial meeting and I've been a friend and customer ever since.

Originally I had read the reviews like many of you have and was very sceptical of the tailors in Phuket. I've heard many horror stories of being promised something and never getting it; paying upfront and not having your clothes ready on time; switching fabric, etc... Luckily I was referred to RK and have never looked back since.

The best part about them is that they are not pushy; like many of the other tailors in the area. They have no one on the streets trying to swindle you into their stores and you never have to worry about being scammed.

Everytime I have gone, I always make my first stop at RK; put in my order and then start my vacation. I've ordered dress pants, shirts and jacket and even a cashmere jacket on one occassion. The quality of the material is awlays top notch and it's sewn exactly to my specifications. They even add a personal lable to the inside of the jackets. The prices are fabulous. A lot of posts here say to visit Bangkok to get items tailored but in my personal experience, you won't get the same prices and/or quality.

During my last visit to Phuket (February 2012), I was visiting with my brother. As usual, I visited the store and was actually wanting to purchase some clothes for my wife. I did not bring her measurements with me and only had photos to go with. Luckily Reena has very helpful and helped me to determine my wife's measurements. I got a few blouses, trousers and jackets made for my wife and every single item I got fit my wife perfectly. They even kept the measurements on file and I've had the opportunity to order a few more things through mail. The best part is that you can show them any picture you want and their tailors will duplicate it. My wife has sent in pictures of dresses and skirts and they were matched exactly.

I could go on and on with my review. These guys are fabulous and without a doubt, the best fashion store Phuket has to offer. You will not regret your decision to visit them.

Melbourne, Australia
“GREAT VALUE...GREAT SERVICE only at RK FASHIONS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We were looking to make some suits while we were here in Patong. We were recommended by some friends to visit RK Fashions, which we did on the very first day. As we entered the shop the staff made us feel very comfortable and were not pushy at all, they gave us time to look around and gave us some prices for all the different cashmere that they had in our shop, and you wont believe it tha there are prices for eveyone"s pocket. Of course we all chose the best cashmere. We could also choose the colour of the linings we wanted, and we all took crazy colours, they noted down all the little details, like we wanted our initials inside and we got it. Wow!! that was great..a suit in your own name inside. The suit was perfect and very friendly staff......we will be back....

Visited February 2013
Thank you for your nice review Wanessa and we will hope to see you again soon someday..we will be in Australia this month so if you need anything else fell free to write back..

Tovik, Troms, Norway
“Superb tailor in Patong - den beste skredder i Patong/Thailand”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have just arrived from my holiday in Thailand with my family. I found this professsional Fashion - taoilor for 5 years ago. Since then I have bought several suits and Kashmir coat.
The products are very high quality, and stay fine after use. The people working there are proffesional with very good service. You feel very welcome! :-)

Hi Joern,

Thank you for your nice review ..We will be in Norway this May so if you need anything else do let us know..

Tovik, Troms, Norway
“Best tailor in Phuket! Excellent quality and service :-) Utmerket skredder i Thailand - Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I`m just back from holiday in Thailand. Some other Norwegians recommanded "RK Fashions and Tailors", they have bought several clothes - suits and dress from this shop.
I bought 3 suits and one dress. I`m so glad that I found this shop. The people working there are very kind and serviceminded.
This was the only tailor in Phuket that did`nt stop you at the street - the customer find the shop because of reommands :-)

Hi Solveig,