“Best tailor in Patong!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of RK Fashions and Tailors

RK Fashions and Tailors
104 / 34-35, Soi Post Office, Taweewong Road | Phuket, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+66-76 344543
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 37 shopping in Patong
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994, but the owners have been in the family business since 1989. We specialize in custom bespoke clothing for Men and Women. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.
Drammen, Norway
3 attraction reviews
“Best tailor in Patong!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

This years vacation in Patong is over. We had a great stay, and as usual it includes a visit to Patong´s best tailer RK fashion. Not only are they excelent tailors, but their hospitallity and frendlyness are amazing! Already looking forward to seeing them next time:)

• Greek first
Sydney, Australia
“Happy Customer, Excellent Suit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Went with a group of friends to Thailand. Saw a lot of different suit tailors but this one was by far the most professional with great service and excellent quality in the suit. Will definitely come again to purchase more custom made clothing.

Visited January 2013
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Hi,Thank you for your nice review and we do hope to see you back here in Phuket soon..
Regards,
“Wonderful place, wonderful people! Great quality. Very impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We arrived in Phuket on a Wednesday morning and were picked up from our hotel by rk tailors. Raj was so friendly and helped us with what SIM cards to get which was great to have that local knowledge. I needed a dress and my husband needed a suit for my brothers wedding on Saturday that week. It was not a problem at all! Reena and her team at the store were fantastic and helped us choose what we wanted and offered their suggestions to what would work. Our garments were of the highest quality and I ended up bringing my mum and dad to get their clothes fixed/made for the wedding also. Highly recommend this fantastic, professional crew. Thank you very much and I hope to do further business with you in the future.

Hi,Thank you for your nice review and we do hope to see you back here in Phuket again soon..
Sydney, Australia
“The best impulse purchase of my Phuket trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I originally didn't plan to have a suit tailor made whilst on my holiday, however my friend who had done a significant amount of research on local tailors insisted I take the opportunity to get a suit hand fitted for myself. And I haven't look backed one day!!

The service and attention to detail delivered by all members of staff was well above standard and greatly exceeded my expectations. We weren't harassed to come in and have a look at suits like many other independent retailers in the area did and it was clear. The sheer level of quality and workmanship put into any of their products speak for themselves and don't even require someone to advertise them. They're that good.

Together our group had a small order of four tailor suits but with all very different requirements and specifications; the whole time the staff were patient and prepared to fulfill all of our wishes to the best of their ability and the effort applied was clearly evident in the final product.
The overall process was very smooth and a relaxing process overall. Fitting/sizing consultations were accommodated by the staff very well and didn't hinder on our holiday at any point. We only went for fittings at times that worked around all our other planned activities.

I look forward to heading back to Phuket to purchase more products from RK Fashions as I have no doubt whatsoever the quality and service will be the same as the first time I was greeted there.

Sydney, Australia
“A Pin in a Haystack, A Diamond in the Rough.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I found this store through reading about different suit makers in thailand before my travels. Judging by the numerous cheap shops ive seen around patong, this store stood out from them all. There were no annoying merchants trying to usher us in, no one pressuring us to have a look. We walked in by choice and were welcomed by very friendly people, straight away i had decided this place is worth looking into.
The same day we organised a fitting, paid our deposits, and have been grinning ever since.

I had a particularly picky order, very particular trims, shirts with special details, etc.
RK fashions patiently listened to all of them, worked with me, gave me reccomendations, and were more than happy to adjust to new requirements day by day.

I ordered an extra shirt in a hurry 2 days before leaving, RK fashions went out of their way to have it urgently tailored and hand delivered to my hotel in the morning before i left!

The suit i ordered is of great quality, the worksmanship and attention to detail is VERY evident. It is very comfortable, non shrinking, looks great, and is exactly as i imagined it when i described it to the store at my fitting.

This place is definitely worth a look, it is hands down the best tailor in patong, by a longshot.

Thankyou very much RK!

Visited January 2013
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for your nice review and we hope to see you back here someday soon or maybe in Australia.