“cream of the crop” 5 of 5 stars
Review of RK Fashions and Tailors

RK Fashions and Tailors
104 / 34-35, Soi Post Office, Taweewong Road | Phuket, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+66 76 344 543
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 45 Shopping in Patong
5.0 of 5 stars 642 Reviews
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Melbourne, Australia
“cream of the crop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We found RK via Trip Advisor and thought we would give it a shot. We also visited quite a few other tailors but none had the selection and quality of RK. In addition to this they know what they are talking about in terms of fashionable trends. I had an unusual request for a short suit which they still managed to tailor perfectly. The added service of a pickup from our hotel was much appreciated. As we arrived around NYE a lot of the tailors had time off but RK managed to complete our suits in a very short time. Considering how well made they are and the fact they accommodated all our requests we are very happy with this service.

These guys really know what they are doing. The cost may be slightly higher than other tailors but as a result I got clothing that is up there with some of my better suits from Melbourne.

It is true that there is nothing quite as good as a tailored suit. I am sure I will visit again and may even put in an email order.

Visited January 2013
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you Adam for the nice review..Hope you all are well back home now..

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great quality tailors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

From start to finish the experience at RK was perfect. I emailed Raj from Australia to organise a pick up from the hotel and he responded promptly and picked us up as promised. I have had three suits and one dress made and the quality is great - additionally they managed to do it all in just two days! Reena assisted me and she was fantastic - she was honest and not at all pushy and she was able to provide wonderful advice about style/cut/fabric. I would use RK fashions again and recommend them highly. The cost is a little bit more than other tailors - but worth it.

Visited January 2013
“Wide material selection, friendly service & affordable prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

After wandering around the area we were staying in (Kata beach) and being less than impressed with variety of material available we decided to call RK fashions - and we're so glad that we did!

They happily picked us up and dropped us off from our hotel (saving us 400 baht each way) for fittings ect. As I was shopping for a dress and not a suit I was impressed with the breadth of material they had on offer for casual wear items (cottons and prints) that had been sorely lacking from other tailors we had visited.

Free wifi on the premises also meant that we could easily plan the rest of our day whilst waiting for each other to have fittings etc.

Prices are negotiable (and afforable) and I never felt pressured into buying.

I'm so happy with my lime green dress - and I'm definitely going to recommend RK fashions to my family and friends.

- Sharnti

New York City, New York
“Best Tailor in Phuket!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Came to Phuket on a business trip and needed some business suits, as my bags didnt arrive. They were really helpful as this was during the new years and most of the tailors were closed. They were able to make me 2 amazing suits within 2 days.
I was extremely impressed with the work and relieved to have found this tailor through reccomendation from trip advisor forum.

Thank you RK Fashions for saving my trip, I will surely reccomned my friends.

Visited December 2012
Raj R, Manager at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you Richard for your nice review..
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent tailor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

We came to RK in October 2012 and found them extremely helpful,not pushy and using good quality materials and quality finishings.The price was able to be negotiated as we got trousers and workshirts for myself and our adult children back home .I had two fittings for trousers and the RK Tailors were able to copy and produce good quality trousers and workshirts for our adult children.We would definitely recommend RK Fashions Patong and would definitely go there again. Paul and Robyn

Visited October 2012
Raj Reena K, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you for the nice review and we do hope to see you again..