“Thank you RK FASHIONS!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of RK Fashions and Tailors

RK Fashions and Tailors
104 / 34-35, Soi Post Office, Taweewong Road | Phuket, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+66 76 344 543
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 45 Shopping in Patong
5.0 of 5 stars 642 Reviews
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Melbourne, Australia
“Thank you RK FASHIONS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Visited RK Fashions to make a suit.... I was soo happy with their work., i decided to get 2 more!

My suits came out perfectly.... slim fit and sleek... :)
the staff were very helpful and patient... alll in all i was very happy with them considering how many tailor shops thy are in Phuket... RK Fashions is definitely at the top of my list...

Visited October 2012

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Brussels, Belgium
3 attraction reviews
“THE BEST IN PATONG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Back in this beautiful island with friends i decided to have some more shirts made at RK FASHIONS...My friends bought some suits and shirts too...Right from the greeting to the finish product they were perfect and very professional.My friends were very satisfied and we had a great time at the shop..Thank you once again for the great service to my friends and we will be back for more..jack

Visited October 2012
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Beautiful friendly customer service with quality tailor made fashions I would highly recommend R.K fashions to anyone looking for quality at reasonable prices!

“Beautiful service and great quality clothing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

I recently visited R.K Fashions whilst holidaying in Phuket with family. It was recommended to us by good friends and exceeded our expectations. We were greeted with amazingly friendly and helpful staff from the moment we walked in the door. I had brought over photos of quite difficult and normally expensive dress designs I'd found on the Internet which they tailored to my preferences and body perfectly. Overall I was more than satisfied with the beautiful quality and would be more than happy to visit again.

Johannesburg, South Africa
“As a Business person from South Africa my clients are so impressed. Honest service and no cheating in quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

My Clients are so impressed by my suites. This were obtained at RK Fashions who were recommended and from the outset the price was good, the advise professional and the quality excellent. The service was honest and the people highly professional. I can recommend all South African to visit here for sure where your money goes far for a real quality product.

Visited September 2012