“Excellent BBQ!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
“Excellent BBQ!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is one of the first places I have found in south east Asia that truly reminded me of a great summer grill out! All the well seasoned, well cooked meat you can eat for a little over 200 Baht! Not to mention the other side dishes they have as well! I couldn't have made a better 4th of July BBQ myself short of the USA. The only thing that would make it any better would be if it was offered more than Saturday and Sunday. As for atmosphere they do have plenty of TV's on showing different sporting events, and the location is nice and open.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Patong, Thailand
“Best BBQ in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This is a regular for me. All you can eat for an amazinly cheap price. Great food and the beers are cheap and you don't get hassled by the staff. Plenty of big TV's to watch the sport on and a friendly atmosphere. You couldn't ask for a better BBQ place.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Perth, Australia
“Absolutely Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Saturday and Sunday nights all you can eat bbq ifor 199 baht is the best value meal in Patong. Don is hands on with assistant cooking the food whilst his lovely bar staff make sure you have plenty of cold drinks to wash it down with. Have been there the last two saturday nights and the atmosphere is fantastic and the experience one i will remember for a long time.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Shanghai, China
“800 baht for a crap bowl of soup!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Is what Don charged me. My friend and I both ordered the T-bone steak because the all u can eat bbq we had the week before was pretty good. It took a half an hour and 3 times me asking my server to bring our drinks and there was no one in the place! I look over at the grill and there are no steaks on the grill and Don't at the bar next door. Finally, the waitresses must have remembered our order and I see them bring out two freezer burned, still frozen steaks to put on the grill. I asked for my steak medium. When I got it, it was still raw in the middle of course and charred on the outside. The freezer burn taste was so bad I couldn't eat it. Asked for replacement entree of lemongrass soup which wad crappy ad well. He insisted on charging me full price for both entrees but offer me a free drink. To top it off, my friend and I both got sick from eating there and have been up all night vomiting! Run away!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Thailand
“Don gets it right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Have been to Don's many times for the BBQ buffet on Sat/Sun nights. It is just terrific. Don is always manning his homemade BBQ himself and the meat just doesn't stop. The chicken kabobs and pork chops are really awesome, I am always stuffed to the brim when I leave. The waitresses are all very nice and very quick to deliver another round of 60Baht beers to the table. For 199Baht a head it can't be beat.

• Visited April 2012