This resort is nice to look at, nice rooms and decent service. But it is loud, all the time. There is a building site constantly going behind the resort. Along with a nightclub with loud base that will keep you bouncing all night. So if you want to relax or in fact sleep this is probably not the right resort for you. Obviously staying in Patong was probably not my best choice, and I do see that as my fault. But I do like to relax and sleep so I can't say I enjoyed staying at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lantern Resort Patong is 4 STAR with 3 swimming pools. We have variety of roomtypes ranging from studio pent ( superior) , Deluxe view pent, Honeymoon pool access pent, to Luxury Pent. Our hotel has three swimming pools. Two swimming pools are on ground floor and one swimming pools is privately on Top floor with seaview. Our La Lantern Restaurant serve international Buffet and all day dining a-la-carte and room service. While staying with us, many guests enjoy spa mnu at Glow spa. We are famous in Thai massage and massage for beauty. Our location is another outstanding point as we located in the heart of Patong which you can easily access to Patong beach, shopping mall, Banzan day market, and famous Bangla Night walking street in lss than 5 minutes walk. Whether you come for business or leisure, welcome you as our special guests. Enjoy with th Lantern Resort Patong. Sawasdee Kaa (sawasde= Thai greeting) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your The Lantern Resorts Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lantern Resorts Patong Hotel Patong
- The Lantern Resorts Patong Phuket