“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Terrazzo Ristorante Bar

Terrazzo Ristorante Bar
52 Thaweewong Road | Holiday Inn Resort Phuket, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+66 76 370 200
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 342 restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Authentic and traditional Italian cuisine. Great pizza cooked in a wood fire pizza oven, home made pasta and great fresh seafood. Open air terrace seating with views across the Patong Beach road to Patong Beach. Friendly service and separate cocktail bar. Open for lunch and dinner every day, bar stays open until late.
Caloundra
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

One of our regular spots to eat out in Phuket. Especially good on a lovely clear night, sitting outside people watching while dining.
Cocktails are always great as is the food, the lasagne is to die for and extremely fresh. The ravioli is also scrumptious. Wait staff are always friendly and very prompt with their service.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear "Kim H"

Thank you for taking the time to share your "great" review. It is wonderful to note that you have enjoyed not only the food, but also the great cocktails and the beach road atmosphere. Your comments on the high standard of service from the staff are also appreciated and I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon...

88% Recommend
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Amazing meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We ate here as a family of four and it was one of the best meals we had in Patong. We ordered two pasta dishes, steak and chicken. Everyone could not fault their meal and the complimentary dip and bread was also exceptional. Just a suggestion- Coming from a country where smoking has been banned in bars and restaurants I find it quite disgusting to be eating alongside smokers, particularly when so many children are in the restaurant. I do appreciate this is the norm and Thailand, but perhaps they could be some distance placed between the smoking and non smoking areas.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear "Natasha J"

Thank you for you "amazing" review, and I am really pleased that you and your family have had such a wonderful dining experience with us at Terrazzo and have appreciated both the food and the service. Your comments with regards smoking are well noted and remain an active point of discussion within the management team. Of our 4 restaurants, 3 are non-smoking within the restaurant dining area and we are also in the process of making all of our guest rooms non-smoking as we move through our renovation process. We will look further into the segregation of non-smokers / smokers in Terrazzo to try to achieve the best balance of comfort for all of our guests and we do hope to see you all back again soon!

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Another beautiful meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Tony and his team have presented another lovely meal. I will keep coming back here every time I come to Phuket. The location and atmosphere is just perfect. I am here for my 50th birthday and I have been made to feel very special.

Dear "John C"

Thank you for your "beautiful" review. I am delighted that Tony and his team continue to take such good care and have helped to celebrate your 50th. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Kanahooka
“Definitively would come back again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Tony and his staff at the Terazzo Cafe are always very courteous and polite to each and every customer. Both the food and hospitality is excellent and second to none. The food was always fresh and at a very high standard. Would recommend this cafe located in Patong Beach at the Holiday Inn Resort Phuket to anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear "Valmai M"

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and I am delighted that Tony and his team continue to take such good care of our guests! Your comments on the very high standards of both hospitality and food are greatly appreciated and we hope to see you back again soon!

Rawai, Thailand
“A culinary jewel in Patong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Terrazzo has it all! A welcoming bar and open seating on the beach road so easy to find. Also covered seating in case the rain arrives. The staff are attentive and friendly providing high quality service. The menu offers traditional Italian cuisine for each course with some of the chefs own imaginative choices. There's plenty of choice from home made pasta, pizzas and Thai food so something to suit all tastes.

To start, I chose chicken Caesar salad with additional anchovies, my favourite, the Romaine lettuce was fresh and crisp and the sauce was just right. For my main course, I couldn't resist the Chorizo risotto, a recipe I had not tried before which more than lived up to my expectations, the Arborio rice was just the right texture and the flavours really stirred my taste buds. It goes without saying there was nothing left on my plate.

It was easy to strike up conversations with fellow diners who, without exception, said they were regular visitors to Terrazzo and loved the food, one young holiday maker said she eats there very day! Hardly surprising as it offers such good value in a central location.

I have written many Trip Advisor reviews and this one was the easiest because the whole dining experience was so rewarding. If you're in or near Patong, make sure you dine at Terrazzo, I certainly plan to go again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear "SimonOH"

Thank you for taking the time to share such a positive and constructive review! Your detailed comments on the quality of the food and the enticing menu options are greatly appreciated and your feedback on the overall ambiance and experience is very well received. I will be sure to share all of your observations with the manager, Tony, and his team and we hope to see you back again soon!