“Staff very good and friendly and the food excellent, 5 star!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Terrazzo Ristorante Bar

Terrazzo Ristorante Bar
52 Thaweewong Road | Holiday Inn Resort Phuket, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
+66 76 370 200
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 404 Restaurants in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Phuket Town, Thailand
“Staff very good and friendly and the food excellent, 5 star!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Holiday inn is very central. I will recommend it for every family. I will defenitely come back again, it is within walking distance from everything and the beach. The oversize beds and spacious rooms are very comfortable. Terrazzo have excellent food that is well known to us, the food is delicious and the staff are very friendly, the service was great and the quality of the food is very good.A

• 5 of 5 stars Food
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear "tawatchai i"

Thank you for your great feedback and I am delighted that you and your family have had an enjoyable stay with us at Holiday Inn Resort Phuket. In particular, I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your dining experiences at Terrazzo and have been so well looked after by Tony and his team. We do look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Phuket
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We have visited Terrazzo twice for dinner this trip and have been impressed with the food and service on each occasion. We have also had numerous lunches here (staying at Holiday Inn) and the service from the pool staff is excellent.

Dear "Mike R"

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and I hope that your overall stay with us at the Holiday Inn has been as enjoyable as your various experiences at the poolside and Terrazzo! I really appreciate your kind feedback and I will be sure to share with the manager, Tony, and his team. We are looking forward to seeing you back again soon...

Newcastle, Australia
“Italian by the beach front”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Beautiful italian restaurant serving a range of different dishes to please any Italian foodie! We shared a 4 cheeses pizza from the wood fired oven, and it was very fresh & delicious! Reasonably priced & professional service from the staff, also in a good location on same premises as holiday inn. We would definitely visit again!

Dear "rachelleday1"

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am very pleased that you have enjoyed your overall experience at Terrazzo and that you plan to visit again! I will be sure to share your comments with Tony and his team and we hope to see you again soon!

Newcastle, Australia
“Fantastic food, best I've had in patong!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are late eaters (10pmish) and came across terrazzo for we like to eat food well known to us when we are in thailand (3rd visit) so that we don't get sick and can have a good holiday :)
The service was great, and the speed of our meals was very fast. The presentation of the food is incredible and the taste and quality is matched. The price is very reasonable considering it is a resort restuarant. I had a roasted snapper for only $12 aus, and it was the best I have ever had! My husband also agrees ( he had pasta and garlic bread for only $12 also) that it is the best food we have had in phuket! Fresh,fast and great customer service even at 10pm, very impressed :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear "CharletteHay"

Thank you for your very positive and detailed feedback. I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your overall experience in Terrazzo and that you have found not only the food, but also the service, to be of such a high standard. I will be sure to share your comments with the restaurant manager, Tony, and his team and we hope to see you both back again soon!

Phuket, Thailand
“Good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I absulate belive that I enjoy the best service and food in Phucket!!!! Just wish to come back here at soonest!!!

• Visited June 2013
Dear "Eric W"

Thank you for your very kind review of Terrazzo and I am pleased that you have enjoyed this restaurant so much. We hope you will have the chance to visit again soon!