“As always beautiful staff, great rooms & amazing location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saladee Gallery Residence

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Patong
Saladee Gallery Residence
Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand   |
Ranked #92 of 261 hotels in Patong
melbourne
“As always beautiful staff, great rooms & amazing location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is our second time staying at Saladee. We came last year and stayed at Saladee's sister hotel Baipho which is also an amazing place! This year we can with our two children. In saladee they gave us room 401 which is on the 4th floor. There is a king size room then off this room is a small room with a double bed - PERFECT FOR KIDS! The girls here truly do make your stay a very welcoming one. Ive never met a bunch of thai girls just like them! And the kids loved them! They enjoyed playing board games with them. We stayed here for 5 enjoyable days before moving to Karon to meet up with our wedding guests. After a disaster the day before our wedding we checked out of our other hotel and within a phone call Jang was happy to have us back! Baipho/Baithong & Saladee are like our safe haven in Patong. Its relaxed. We feel comfortable and most importantly we feel at home. Never will I even bother looking at any other accommodation next year - We will always book here!

PS. for those worried that it doesnt have a pool - The Amata Resort behind will let you use there pools for 100baht per adult. We walked over and asked!

Jang and Laimai and Rakmani truly do make staying here amazing! owner Rudy and Sangjan are also very lovely people!

I truly can't recommend a better hotel to stay at! Rooms are clean. Shower has hot water! Breakfast is sufficient! and its nice to kick back in the evening and have a few drinks and just relax! late at night you wouldn't even know you were in Patong it's so quiet yet so close to everything!!!

Room Tip: Travelling with kids - opt for a room in Saladee... For couples definitely a jacuzzi suite in Baipho...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

12 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Saladee for three nights in the Jacuzzi Art room. It is simply amazing. The room is clean and new, the jacuzzi is fun, the staffs is friendly and the location is excellent. We are not disturbed by any loud music. But if you are looking for a hotel with a pool, then you maybe a bit dissapointed as the pool is located in another building. But for me and my wife, we had good experience simply because we got what we wanted.

• Stayed June 2013
Cebu
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was my first time in Phuket, and I wanted someplace close to the beach/nightlife etc.. but I didn’t want to be on the beach or in the middle of Bangla Rd.
I Booked at Saladee, but could and would have been just as happy with either of their other two properties (Baipho and Baithong residences) that are virtually side by side with each other on a quiet little side Soi just 5 min walk to Bangla Rd and the beach.
Small and well maintained. Excellent service, with some nice little perks like a free airport pick up on arrival and a nice breakfast service that you can get all day long.
My room was large with a big comfortable bed, large screen TV and free internet.
I’ll definitely book into any of their properties again the next time I go to Phuket.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

We were on a family holiday & in Phuket for the first time. Found the Saladee by chance on the hotel group's main website. Booked through hotel's main website & all communication was prompt & polite. They do free airport pick-up service which was handy (property is 45mins from the airport).

Because so many rooms were required, some of us were in Saladee Gallery & some were in Bai Thong Residence (sister property a few metres away). Location is a quiet side street that was a 10min walk to Patong Beach & 5min walk to Jungceylon Mall.

My husband, toddler & I stayed in the Saladee's Jacuzzi Art Room which although smallish, was very clean with new furniture & fixtures. My mum & aunt stayed in the Thai-style Suite which has the main bedroom+a little bedroom with a queen-size bed (could probably sleep 3-4 pple comfortably). Building has 5 storeys with a small lift luckily (unlike Bai Thong & Bai Pho which had steep steps to the rooms).

8 breakfast set choices provided with the liberty of opting to have it anytime between 8am-6pm (yes pm!). Pros: Clean, comfy rooms; good location; value for money; accomodating service. Cons: Rooms have no view at all, there was construction going on next door during the day & swimming pool is dismal & old (located separately across the properties).

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

Me and partner stayed here for 5nights at the thaistyle suite room which was the only room available; with a promo price. We were greeted with wet towels and welcome drinks by the frontdesk staff from the sister hotel, Baithong. It's a lovely boutique hotel. The room was great, spacious and we especially loved the massage room, very cozy and has a lovenest aura.

The downside is that the thaistyle suite room doesn't come with a bathtub in the bathroom. Would be great if they have it. We also realised that one of the wooden tabletop/cupboard has ants..which just pisses us off. But overall the room is cozy and clean.

The location is great, about 10-15 mins from bangla rd and beach, 5-10 mins to Jungceylon and its quite easy to find food (halal ones too) around this area. The hotel provide breakfast from morning till 6pm. They also have free WI-FI which is a plus, and provide beach towels. Service wise is good, but was quite disappointed when I realised I lost my hp at the airport and the staff told me to email them with the details; we got them to help us call the taxi driver who drove us to the airport(in case we lost it there), but they didn't respond until i mailed them again and they just told me they couldn't find my hp. They could have replied to my earlier email though :(

Overall, it was a perfect stay :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Saladee Gallery Residence? Share your experiences!