“Awesome experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 75 Activities in Patong
5.0 of 5 stars 508 Reviews
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Divers Phuket PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers free Super Divers t-shirts and extra dives with all PADI dive courses, great customer service, small groups, free private tuition, competitive prices, and an excellent refund policy. Full range of Phuket diving day trips for certified divers. The best dive sites like Phi Phi and Racha Noi included with all PADI courses! Our PADI open water course includes six dives instead of the standard four dives. No experience needed for the one day PADI discover scuba diving, and you can even try first in the pool for free! Great for children aged 10 or over, and even non-swimmers can dive. All our staff are carefully selected for their experience, patience, and friendliness. Super Divers also offers a large selection of Similan liveaboards to suit all budgets. We use the best dive boat in Phuket which has an onboard chef, breakfast and lunch are freshly prepared, and refreshments are served for free all day. We have a fast email response time with personal replies, and we answer your questions. Others might try and copy us, but we are the original Phuket dive center to base our business on offering fantastic customer service. Super Divers Phuket - Run by divers, for divers!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I did my open water dive course with Super Divers and it was a wonderful experience. Josh was my instructor and he is very professional, friendly and helpful. I had a great time diving and felt safe as Josh was always looking out for us. He would also point out to us interesting stuff while we were diving. He is very patient in explaining anything that we do not understand. Excellent customer service and I would definitely go with Super Divers and request for Josh when I dive in Phuket again.

Visited December 2012
SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers Phuket - Scuba Diving, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us - its really appreciated! Glad you enjoyed your diving course with us here in Phuket. Hope to see you back here again in the future!

Thailand
“VERY professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

It's always a little unnerving when trying to select who you're going to do business with and send money to as you can never be sure of what you're going to get, especially online! Fortunately for me, I elected to go with Super Divers in Phuket. Matt is a very knowledgeable, detailed, patient, and accommodating person who did EVERYTHING he said he would do. He went above and beyond the call of duty, accommodating all my requests and taking the time to properly respond to all my midnight emails. (I don't think he sleeps!) I'm a control freak - so believe me when I tell you that the man has patience!!! Go with Super Divers. They will put in every effort to make your experience enjoyable and memorable. They are professionals who are in it for the long haul. They understand the value of word of mouth business, the value of repeat business, and they WILL do it right for you - from the great customer service to the new equipment. Hope to dive with you in the near future, Matt! Next trip: Socorro!!!

Visited December 2012
SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers Phuket - Scuba Diving, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Hi Opal, thank you very much for your nice review and your extremely kind words! The pleasure was ALL mine. I'm very pleased everything worked out so well and we met your expectations. Yes, one day, it would be nice to dive with you! Have a great New Year, to you both!
“Highly recommend Josh & his team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We selected Super Divers randomly from an search a week and Half before Christmas. From our first interactions we found Josh to be extremely helpful. He found a liveaboard trip for 4 days the week after Xmas (something no one else semed interested in doing). It was easy to converse, organize everything with them.

More importantly Josh was a great dive guide. We used Josh to do our advanced course (which with over 50 dives, for us was much overdue). He was casual - made it interesting learning and fitted it in with the range of dives we had available - making sure we a enjoed the best dives and used the less interesting ones to do the practical stuff. He adjusted his style to suit us - realizing what we enjoyed and sought it out for us. We kept him on as our private guide - which made our four days out at Similans an enjoyable experience.

Josh made the effort to take photos of my husband & I whilst diving and shared them with us uploading them within a day or two of our return.

These guys are great, super helpful and have superb customer service. We'll use them again the next time we are in Phuket.

Thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you again next tome you're in Phuket. Josh says it was a pleasure diving with you!
3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic service, fantastic dive.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had a really great dive day with super divers on Christmas day visiting Racha Yao and Racha Noi. The food on the boat was lovely, the host itself wad large and comfortable and the equipment was good. As a fairly recently qualified AOW diver, mike the dive master took good care of me and gave me good support as well as freedom to explore. The customer service from Matt, one of the owners, was exemplary and communication was really quick and clear from booking right through. I would recommend super divers to anyone, they are efficient, trustworthy and a quality dive operation.

Hi Sarah, thanks for your kind review ;) I'm glad you enjoyed your day with us and Mike on Christmas Day!
Muscat, Masqat, Oman
“Excellent customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

everything went smooth right from the first email asking abt how can i book my dive trips up until the time i was done with the two dives that i booked. extremely helpful staff made diving with super divers one hell of an experience.
Two thumbs up guys, keep up the good work

Visited November 2012
Thanks Mr H for leaving us a review. It was a pleasure being of service to you, and you still hold the record for making the fastest booking ever! Hope to see you again!