“Excellent place to stay, great service and rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ruen Buathong Boutique Guest House

You added Ruen Buathong Boutique Guest House to your Saves list
Ruen Buathong Boutique Guest House
3.0 of 5 Guest house   |   77/1 Rat-U-Thit Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand   |
Ranked #64 of 356 Patong B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent place to stay, great service and rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

I stayed there for 4 days in september with a friend. Definitely would recommend it. Rooms are very big and nicely decorated, incredibily clean. Close to the sea and about 10 mins walk from touristic center, but plenty of nice places around where to eat.
People holding the place are very nicely and I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

We only stayed one night here as I just wanted about two days shopping and one night in Phuket to check out the night life. We had a great time and our stay at Ruen Buathong Boutique Guest House was excellent. The place is clean, modern and close to everything. Service is very good and the people who run the place are super friendly and accommodating. Awesome value, could not fault it!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Biella, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

We have spent here 4 nights in august 2011 (at start we had booked just for two). It's a really clean place, nice rooms, with young friendly Thai people holding the place.
It's very near to the center but out of it and not far from the sea. It's simple but nice, if you want something different from the usual hotel and get in touch with friendly Thai people, this is the place for you.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Narvik, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I stayed at Ruen Buathong for the second time from June 20. to July 6. with a few days away going to some other places.

I´m happy to see that the level and quality of service was the same as my last visit. Still I am very pleased with the room quality and location is great.
Ruen Buathong has started to serve breakfast since my last visit, breakfast is standard but I only ate a few times, I´m not really into food in the morning and a glass of orange juice is enough to get me going.

The mood in the guest house is very friendly and I´ll come back next visit to Thailand.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2011

Lovely hotel. My wife is VERY particular about cleanliness wherever we stay, and Ruen Buathong was extremely clean... spotless! It's a boutique, basic hotel. Don't expect a lavish lobby or restaurant. But expect a wonderfully run family hotel, very friendly staff, beautiful room and toilet. Some hotels have photos that look much nicer that what the actual rooms look like. But Ruen Buathong was great, and met and even exceeded all our expectations.

Location was on main road of Patong, yet tucked away in a quiet alley. Right at the doorstep are convenience stores (7-11, etc), taxis/tuk-tuks, foodstalls, massage centres.

One feedback I gave to owner was the shower water pressure was very low. They are aware of it and have already planned to improve that. So that's good to hear.

We loved everything about this hotel. Would definitely come back, and would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
Port Macquarie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

My Brother and I stayed at the Guest House for 10 days and the Location was Fantastic close to Bangla Road, Patong Beach and all the market shops.
The Owners of the Business and the management were so friendly and helpful booking all our tours and taxis while on holiday.
The rooms are the best I have seen and I work in the Hotel Industry, you must stay here if you want affordable price and location.

Thanks Guys
Nicholas and Adam Jones
" Source Code"

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Narvik, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2011

I stayed at Ruen Buathong for about 12 days in January/February 2011 and would highly recommend this hotel. After 8 quiet days in Kata I was searching for a place to stay in Patong. My fellow traveller and me was recommended this hotel by a friend already staying there and booked for a few days, we never regret our booking and extended our stay for the rest of our holiday.

Service was beyond excellent, the family running the place did everything possible for their guests to enjoy their time at Ruen Buathong.

My room was great, spacious and clean. The rooms are fitted with flatscreen TVs, wifi and refrigerator. The hotel has a modern feel with contemperary thai art in both the rooms and public areas.

The location is downtown Patong with only a few minutes away from the nightlife, lots of restaurants and about a 5 minute walk to the beach.

I will hopefully stay there at my next visit in Patong in June/July this year.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Ruen Buathong Boutique Guest House? Share your experiences!