We have stayed for the past 16 days. We have 2 kids, 11 and 8. We don't really need much in accommodation, clean room, affordable, pool, good internet, friendly staff who can deal with minor issues. This is what we got at the Album Loft, so we were more than happy. We had a twin room, so the kids shared a bed and we shared the other. It has a nice pool. The hotel is on Nanai road, you can walk down a small side street to get to Jungceylon. We enjoyed this because you can see a bit of Thai's regular lives. My kids loved the cats and dogs which they could pat on the way. I refuse to use Tuk Tuk's because of their extortion, from this hotel we can get around quite easily on foot, only needing to have transport that is provided when taking tours.
The only negative about this hotel is that the breakfast is exactly the same everyday, a choice of American or Continental. I think that is a pretty small negative though.
- Also Known As:
- The Album Loft Hotel Patong
- The Album Loft Hotel
- The Album Loft At Nanai Road Patong, Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Operate on the motto "SMART, CLEAN, and SIMPLE;" The Album Loft is the one of hotel serviced residence in Patong beach, Phuket’s most popular beaches. To relax and enjoy simply Thai contemporary stylish designed with a personal touch accommodation situated at the Nanai Road, the heart of quiet residence area in Patong. The designed with a minimalist style themed in white and grey was created to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for our valued guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Album Loft at Nanai Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.