best kept secret of phuket, its bit of the main high street so if u want to get to the centre you have to walk a bit, but that doesnt matter otherwise you would miss all the great stuff around. room was great (even it took always a bit longer to cool down to the right temperature), beds comfy, breakfast ok (didnt try the restaurant coz there is so much amazing places around with great prices) but nothing that would kill me, service amazingly nice and friendly... overall great stay in a beautiful place!
- Also Known As:
- The Album Loft Hotel Patong
- The Album Loft Hotel
- The Album Loft At Nanai Road Patong, Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Operate on the motto "SMART, CLEAN, and SIMPLE;" The Album Loft is the one of hotel serviced residence in Patong beach, Phuket’s most popular beaches. To relax and enjoy simply Thai contemporary stylish designed with a personal touch accommodation situated at the Nanai Road, the heart of quiet residence area in Patong. The designed with a minimalist style themed in white and grey was created to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for our valued guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Album Loft at Nanai Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.