The Album Loft on Nanai Road is a new well maintained hotel with one of the most stylish rooms I've stayed in. Everything in the room also functioned perfectly and the room was sparkling clean. The only minus was that the room was quite small (I think all the rooms are the same size). We stayed in a deluxe room which had a huge terrace with a sunbed, chair and table. The hotel has a small pool where it was nice to chill out for a while after a day in the sun and before hitting the nightlife.
The hotel was a bit far from the beach and the party hub but we were fine with that because it also meant quieter nights... The hotel also had brand new scooters for rent for the same price as everywhere in Phuket. There is a comp in the lobby which guests can use without any charge.
The breakfast was quite basic, nothing innovative but still nice. Sometimes the service was a bit slow if there were other quests at the breakfast at the same time... but you're not in rush on vacation, right? We didn't eat in the restaurant since there were plenty of great places to eat in in the neighborhood. Especially the food at the nearby seafood restaurant hub was yummu...
The staff in the hotel was really welcoming and highly professional, especially the lady manager, who also spoke very good English. We got so much of valuable information from her and she did her level best to help us and make our stay perfect!
One word of warning though: We booked a pick-up to the airport through the hotel. The taxi company name is Pisona Company. We'll... that pick-up never happened. We waited for half an hour panicking that we miss our flight. After a little fight the hotel returned our money and did everything possible to get us another taxi -which we finally got and got onto our flight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Operate on the motto "SMART, CLEAN, and SIMPLE;" The Album Loft is the one of hotel serviced residence in Patong beach, Phuket’s most popular beaches. To relax and enjoy simply Thai contemporary stylish designed with a personal touch accommodation situated at the Nanai Road, the heart of quiet residence area in Patong. The designed with a minimalist style themed in white and grey was created to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for our valued guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Album Loft at Nanai Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Album Loft Hotel Patong
- The Album Loft At Nanai Road Patong, Phuket