Stayed there for one night whilst travelling between Koh Phi Phi and Chiang Mai. Overall I was very dissappointed with my stay.
- the staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful (although the breakfast staff were unfriendly and rude)
- relatively clean room
- room looked nothing like brochure photos
- Wifi was patchy/slow and you had to type username and password everytime you wanted to connect which became tedious
- sheets were stained
- aircon was loud (clearly broken)
- breakfast was very poor
- located about 30 minute walk from Bangla road and the beach, too far in my opinion (so very annoying if you wanted to meet friends in town etc)
- would have been able to get something a lot better and nearer to town for the money I paid
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your YK Patong Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- YK Patong Resort Phuket