“Karlssons Patong” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Karlssons Patong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Best restaurant my wife and I have tried in Phuket! Best steaks for my wife and pizza for me, Thai food also made with quality meat was great. Great range of drinks and cocktails on request. Staff are professional but also fun Will go back time and time again. Easy to find as under Patong Tower, tallest building in Patong

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Dublin, Ireland
“Eating out in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have been eating in this restaurant since it opened.
The best steak in town.Everything else on the menu is unbeatable.They also have draught beer.
The atmosphere is perfect and the service is second to none.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Consistently Tasty Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Karlsson's is owned and run by Frederick who is happy to talk and mingle with the customer's. This shows he is comfortable with his restaurant and confident about the service and food. We ate here three times during out holiday. The steaks are excellent as are the starters. The staff are friendly and happy to have a laugh with you. My compliments to Ging who made our experiences happy and fun. The place could do with some air conditioning but this is my only fault. A good quality restaurant turning out consistently good food and service. A must if you stay in the Karon beach area.

Mike, Portsmouth, UK

Visited February 2013
Phuket, Thailand
“Great food, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I have known where this place is for the past 10 years and never been in. I had a Thai glass noodle salad to start and it was good, exactly how I asked for it to be done. Then we all had a mixture of steaks and fish. All the food was excellent, my steak was superb. Sauces were all freshly made and the meal wasn't rushed. This will now be at the top of my list to recommend to anyone looking for something a bit special.

Beaverton, Oregon, United States
“Best food in Patong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

The best food I had under my stay in Phuket. We where there to celebrate my fathers 80th Birthday, he requested Karlssons and he was very happy with his choice. The service was outstanding and I loved the fact the the owner greeted us when we arrived. The steaks was cooked perfectly and we all received the food at the same time it's a BIG+. The price was little steep but you get what you pay for!

• Visited February 2013