“Do the food better!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Spoon Cafe

Spoon Cafe
Jungceylon Mall, G Floor, No. 3111 | Patong Beach Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
66 (0) 7660 0111
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Kamala, Thailand
“Do the food better!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Bruchettas here is a joke! On the toast there is about 20% of the tomatoes on top. Usualky you get tomatoe over the edge of the toast. Worst ever. Ordered spicy spahetti ki mao, got NO spicy at all. Nothing, no taste.
The beef with oystersause was pork with oustersauce, 100%. Check for your self.

• 1 of 5 stars Food

Singapore, Singapore
“Service is ok, Food is so-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had lunch at Spoon Cafe during our last day in Patong. The place looks nice and the staff were prompt and courteous but their foods are probably a work in progress. Luckily we didn't order much - just green curry chicken and stir fried meat with basil. I'd say you can have far better meal for half the price at the local food stalls outside the mall. The presentation of the food was nice but there should be more than what meets the eye. The green curry didn't even taste like authentic Thai cooking. The stir fried dish was disappointing because there were more onion and chili strips than meat itself and it did taste blah.

By the way, if you're gonna order water make sure to specifically tell the staff that you want plain bottled drinking water and not the bubbly kind. I wish I knew this beforehand instead of trying to gulp down the latter.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ankara, Turkey
“A small Fast Cafe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is a small fast food style, clean cafe/restaurant. The service is quick, the food is ok. We have picked this cafe to taste Thai food, prepared in international manner, and we have reached our goal.

Visited January 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Avoid! stay away from this restaurant!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Oh how I wish I had read the reviews before going into this restaurant. my whole family were sick for 5 days after a dinner at Spoon cafe, My older son and my husband both ordered the Beef, one with mesh, one with chips. my younger son ordered Spaghetti Bolognese, and my was Spaghetti with green curry. My children both felt really sick half of an hour after dinner, started vomitting right after we got back to our resort. they vomitted throughout the night, my husband and I felt sick too, not as bad as the children. Our holiday was very much spoilt all thanks to Spoon Cafe!

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“So-so.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were in the mall and didn't want McD's or any other sort of fast food. Figured Thai would be best since we were in Thailand.

Ordered some Thai dishes (they have pasta, pizzas, skewers - a wide range really). Food was so-so and portions tiny. The best part of the meal was the air-conditioning.

• Visited December 2012