“A Lot of Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 421 Restaurants in Patong
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“A Lot of Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We had a really great time. Pum and her assistant are great teachers. We did the lipstick 90 minute class which was just right for us. Made my first green curry at home tonight and it came out great!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
Phuket, Thailand
“My first Tom Yum experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

I ve been always dreaming of learning to cook Thai food! Now the dream has come true! It was a great lesson and I really enjoyed the time here! Many thanks to Irene! I will take Thai food secrets with me to Russia :);)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phuket, Thailand
“Cooking slaves”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

If you cook at home, you have to cut your vegetables. At Pum, everything is done for you, you just have to cook it. We felt like slaves and had to do exactly what the girl told us. Own taste is unwanted.

“Fun in phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We booked this class over the internet and had so much fun. The people are very knowledgable and entertained us with fun facts and great stories. The cooking class is very complete starting with the ingredients and a little history behind each item. We had so much fun and learned so much that I want to rush home, buy a mortar and pestle and start jamming in the kitchen. The fact that they treated us like celebrities completed the experience. I will recommend this class to anyone and to finish off.... The food was FANTASTIC. Thank you so much I'm officially supporting team Pum!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
melbourne, australia
“Joyful Thai cooking experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I loved this cooking class! It was a really good insight into traditional Thai food.. The teachers were really helpful and made the class a really joyful experience. We got to try all the different dishes that were delicious. I would recommend it to everyone

Visited May 2014