“Nice quiet Hotel to relax after coming back from partying or having trips around!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Phuket Tropical Inn

You added Phuket Tropical Inn to your Saves list
Phuket Tropical Inn
147 / 1 Nanai Rd., Baan Kanchana 6, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #14 of 338 Patong B&B and Inns
4.5 of 5 stars 148 Reviews
Kiryat Ata
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

I stayed at several Hotels in the area of Patong and none of those are comparable in any way!
This is a low budget Hotel that gives you all the advantages of a four stars Hotel!
This of course is my personal opinion – right you don't have a swimming pool and it is quite small but if you are looking for a quiet nice and clean place with great comfortable rooms – this is it!
They have got huge rooms with Cable TV and a Fridge- Minibar stuffed with all what your hard desires all the sweets, soft and alcoholic drinks are on the same price level as the local Minimarket (Seven Eleven or Family Mart)!
They have got two Pc's downstairs at the Lobby with free High speed Internet service for Hotel guests and very good Wi-Fi connection at all upper floors and in the Guest-rooms!
Right next to the Hotel Building you have very cheap laundry service that give services to the Hotel guests!
The Hotel is located right next to Nanai Street that has lots of nice small Bars and Restaurants of all kind (from original German Food up to Italian Pizzas) – although I preferred to eat at the Hotels own Restaurant that has quite a lot to offer - from traditional Thai up to European and Western Food – you should try "Iowan's Homemade Goulash"!!
This is a Hotel with a really nice stuff that I immediately found myself attached to – i felt like home!!
I was giving a great service with a great attitude- the owner is well connected & knows his way around and arranged everything for me on delivery and everything at a very good price range!!
I rented a motorbike very cheap and it was delivered to me right to the Hotel, the same if you want to rent a car!
I did some trip's on the Island and they arranged everything right on the spot – they pick you up from the Hotel and bring you back afterwards!
All together I had a good time and I can just recommend the place to everybody coming to Pukhet on any occasion!

Regards,
Rafael

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
phukettropicalinn, Owner at Phuket Tropical Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
Thankyou Rafael,
I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us
I am the new owner / manager of the hotel
Our tour desk is still doing great business & we still love to get our guests the best deals available
We have changed our motor bike leasing company & the new one is better than ever
a lot of our guests have told us about themselves or friends who have been scammed by bike rentals in Patong (this is very common )
its our pleasure to break that stigma & give customers exactly what they want ,when they want it without hassle & NO MORE RIPPOFFS & a good genuine price
being a guest of my hotel no passport will be held & if the worst should happen we will take you to the repair shop ( very close to hotel ) so you can get a genuine quote for any damage
I look forward to greeting you when you next stay at my hotel & thank you again
Lindsay

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)

Been to Phuket Tropical Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Phuket Tropical Inn

Address: 147 / 1 Nanai Rd., Baan Kanchana 6, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Phuket > Kathu > Patong
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #14 of 338 B&Bs / Inns in Patong
Tropical Inn is a relatively new small boutique hotel which offers 12 good size clean air conditioned rooms in a quiet corner of Nanai Road, Patong Beach, Patong where you will find a wide range of activities to do throughout the day or night... Many restaurants including our own has many types of good quality food, bars, shops, and even a fresh market located within a short walking distance from our hotel The beach is only a 15 minute leisurely stroll from our hotel. At Tropical Inn we pride ourselves on excellent service from our well-trained & very friendly staff we all here like to think of all our guests as extended family & it works well We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful hotel. You can rent a car or scooter or order a trip directly from us & have it delivered straight to the hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers and EasyToBook so you can book your Phuket Tropical Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Phuket Tropical Inn Patong

If you own or manage Phuket Tropical Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.