“Awesome hotel & unforgettable experience” 5 of 5 stars

Phuket Tropical Inn
147 / 1 Nanai Rd., Baan Kanchana 6, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #14 of 338 Patong B&B and Inns
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Awesome hotel & unforgettable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

i went phuket alone in July. i found this hotel in the net when i surf whats the attraction in Phuket. 1st of all, the hotel room rate is the 1st time came into my mind. the room is awesome and looks like 5 star stay, but the rate is affordable for backpacker. i was surprised to see it. i decided to stay here. and then, the 4 days i was in Phuket, the most memorable thing there, was the service provided by the hotel staff. they are friendly, caring and warm. they treated customer like their family. that kind of caring, is out of my expectation.

what i can say, is i will never forget the moment here and if will definite come back for staying for my next phuket trip.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
phukettropicalinn, Owner at Phuket Tropical Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Hello again,
Thankyou for your great review I am very Proud when I read that my staff are doing such Fantastic job
I am a very lucky guy to have staff that really do Care about my Guests so much
I hope you had a really awsome time in Patong & we look forward to your return soon

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2011

The staff far exceed what I consider to be accepted they are very polite & nothing seems hard for them
The rooms are WOW clean bright new & very very easy to sleep in (very quiet no " tuk tuk noises)
I have stayed in other B&B's in Patong before but Phuket Paradise Inn is what I consider to be a 4.5 star Boutique Hotel
Keep up the good work guys you have a good thing there & I will definiatly be back for more
Love Nathan

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
phukettropicalinn, Owner at Phuket Tropical Inn, responded to this review, July 4, 2011
Thankyou for your kind words Nathan
I have maintained the high standards & am very pround of my guys at the hotel
They just keep getting better
I hope I can meet you personally when you return to Phuket
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2011 via mobile

We arrived late at night with just being aware that this area of patong was a good value for money area.
Arriving at 10pm at tropical inn hidden in a small off street. The lady at reception could not be nicer, we just wanted a key to our room and sleep.
The lady knew this all too well and told us that all we would want is to agree the price and sort the rest out when we have had a good night sleep. Perfect!
The rooms are spotless with all the amenaties of a hotel ( mini bar, snacks and all bathroom extras) without the hiked hotel price. All snacks being penny pinching backpackers we checked at the 7 eleven across the road before endulging ourselves and the prices where the same!!

The staff everyday are smiles and always willing to help with anything without trying to pack you on a tour or friends taxi. It's such a breath of fresh air to have someone like that when travelling. They even told us that we are free to use their reception phone to call anywhere in Thailand to book up the rest of our travels. Did I mention they actually have a Wifi in all rooms free that actually works perfectly, so we could upload all our pics from our travels and leave our laptop and go out for the day.

The rooms are cleaned everyday when you leave to go out and not at a set time to wake you from your sleep and the bathrooms again are spotless.

You could honestly not ask for more from this place for it's excellent price for rooms.

I just hope that they do not ruin the status they have with me by hiking prices as they without doubt grow in popularity as so many other Inn,s do in Asia then lose their appeal.

Thanks for great stay travel Inn and we will definately be back.

• Stayed January 2011
Thankyou,
We always aim to please & it is my personal goal to make evrey customer feel special & to make sure all who stay here enjoy themselves
My prices will be remaining the same for a long time to come I don't want to be a millionaire I just want a successful & happy Hotel
Tartu, Estonia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2010

I stayed there for 1 month, they gave me good price even as it was the high season time in Patong. I stayed in standard room and can not complain about anything.

It is located just few steps away from Nanai road, a bit far away from the beach, but you can always catch a taxi-motorbike for 40 THB, even in the nighttime, which is really good if you want to stay a bit away from crazy and noisy center:)))

The staff was really helpful and friendly and food the offered was so good that I ate in the hotel most of times.

Thank you for the great time and see you soon:)

Paul

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Thankyou Paul,
The upside to the distance from the beach / shopping center is that you actually get a good nights sleep & that's what we aim for
I cannot change the location of the hotel but I can promise good food , good sleep & the best personal service you can receive
Many of our guests actually say its a nice relaxing walk to the beach & always come home with extra shopping from stop-offs
Thanks again & hope to see you soon
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2010

we turned up at the tropical inn not having anywhere to stay and was greet by mot and the girls. i checked the rooms out and found that we had stumbled on a real gem of a hotel. Great price with everything you need in the room and a lovely mini bar full of goodies.
We dined at the hotel on many occasions and loved the food, fantastic cooks. nothing was to much trouble at this hotel and always a smile and a friendly chat. We're missing you all so much and we will definately be back next year. Also mot's husband does yachting holidays and we intended to go back and do that.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Hello,
Thankyou for your great comments
I am the new owner of this hotel & can only promise that whatever service you received will only improve under my management
My new receptionist is Daeng & she was born to customer service ( it's not just a job to her )
I am still great friends with Mot & Ivan so you can still do the Yachting when you return
I look forward to greeting you personally upon your return
Herning, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2010

First .thank you all staff at the hotel.

If i have to say something about Tropical-inn. I been in many hotels around the world, and the Tropical-inn is one of the best.

-the food was incredibel. really home made food, and very nice taste. (as your mother would have made it)
And the price´s for the food is good too. not like other hotel´s around.

-the room and the service is very good. always there for you.
-by tropical-inn, it was not the noise that you have elsewhere in the city. the hotel is from a side road to Nanai road, so you do not have all that noise from Nanai road.Like other hotels.
Easy to park cars,motorbike´s...

-Laundry service is right next to the hotel, so you don´t need to spend time driving around for your laundry.

-I can only say good things about Tropical-inn. i recommend Tropacal-inn to my friend.

Again Thank you to all at Tropical-inn.
i had really nice and funny time´s with you guys.
And thank you for helping me ,when i was sick.
I miss you . see you soon again :)

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Hello,
You are very welcome I now personally it's no fun being sick especially on holidays
We have made a lot of improvements to the Menu & the food is better than ever with a few upgrades & additions
I was talking to my staff prior to leaving this comment & they told me you are a very funny guy & I am sure they miss you as well
I look forward to greeting you personally upon your return & maybe we can have a few laughs together as well
redcliffe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

Great hotel my second visit to Phuket and enjoyed the location of this hotel and the service my room was very roomy and comfortable would recommend this hotel to any one good staff and great service.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Thankyou
I am happy to hear your stay was a good one & that my rooms were of acceptable size
I have implemented new cleaning standards since I purchased the hotel a few months ago &
am very strict with my cleaning staff
also I have totally re-painted all the rooms so that your next stay will be even better if that is possible
We look forward to your next visit & thank you for your feedback
Lindsay

Been to Phuket Tropical Inn? Share your experiences!