Bought a great deal on scoopon so a bit nervous about details like airport transfer and state of rooms plus location away from the beach but so pleasantly surprised and would highly recommend. The fact that it is located at the bottom of "temple hill" the crazy one road into Patong is a great bonus. A 200bht tuk tuk and you're down in the madness that is Patong Beach central. Great for shopping and night spots if that's your ilk but so nice to drive away from it at the end of each day to the more quiet area of the Casa Del. (take a card from the reception so that you can show the address to your drivers as very few actually know where it is located).
Staff are amazingly friendly and willing to do for you whatever they can - our room cleaners were great and very obliging in the timing of room clean ups. BiBi and Kevin and Tim Tam in the breakfast restaurant and pool bar were marvellous. (our tip should keep them providing great sevice to all ozzies!!!)
Pool in the newer block is clean and pretty - BUT being a lap pool with no steps in or or out it was a real challenge for us middle aged ladies!! Hysterical actually and made for good video footage. The other pool is more resort like but just doesn't have enough lounges though they are more comfortable than hte silly inflexible ones of the former pool.
Showers were great, rooms big, aircon marvellous. Sheets were delicious and decor perfect. A comfy day bed on the balcony was good for evening drinks before we got too humid and our hair curled! The towels were another story though - pretty old and thin but changed daily so we didnt care.Toiletries provided were inadequate so take your own but the robes were good and useful for getting to and from Ong, Joy and the girls' massage centre on floor 1. The foot massage is to die for!!
I've seen a few poor reports on the buffet breakfast but we felt it was fine for our needs - it was Asian style in the main - what they do best duh - and the fruit was always fresh.
Upstairs on the roof dining was fantastic and you eat for the same cheap prices as in the downstairs restaurant. It's half open air and has magnificent views of Patong from on high. The food is great and stick to the authentic Thai dishes - just stipulate what hotness you want and they cook to order! Yummy red curry!!
Ryan and Joy at the tour desk were great for advice and we really appreciated having Ryan as a tour guide to see some out of the way places.
So overall would recommend for your stay in Patong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new, modern tropical boutique retreat equipped with the latest innovations in travel technology, Casa Del M Resort is a stylish sanctuary of contemporary Thai hospitality near Patong Beach in Phuket, Thailand. Experience excellent service in a tranquil and secluded hillside location, all within walking distance of the beach and Phuket’s most vibrant night entertainment venues. Casa Del M Resort is the perfect setting for a modern romance, where couples can indulge in the intimacy offered by the sensual surroundings, and enjoy each other’s company in exotic privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Casa Del M, Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del m, Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Casa Del M, Patong Beach Phuket