NO SMILE! BAD ATTITUDE OF MANAGER AND FRONT DESK!!
When we first stepped into the hotel..we were welcomed by staffs,which were very good in attitude.
When we were checking in, the female staff in front desk has no smile and the tone made me feel that i was very annoying. Because i m an asian??
Or the attitude towards people all over the world is as poor as well?
I have double confirmed with travel agency that six people will stay in that two bedroom suite and the agent said the hotel itself allows it. But!!!!!! When i arrived, the staff said the two bedroom suite cannot stay for six people ..my son and daughter was still in grade6 and grade 8!!!
The staff suggested me to pay for another room for them. Omg..they are still under 18 and i refused !!
After a while, they said need to charge 6000bahts for my children for extra people for two nights. Why i book hotels through agencies is to avoid these problems. I have double comfirmed with agent and expect the check in process should be very smooth and no additional charges should be charged on me. My children and parent has waited for a long time for check in.
Finally..the manager agreed that 6000 bahts can be exempted but he reminded me no more pillow and blanket could be requested. I m not going to hold pillow party and if i feel cold..why i cant take one more blanket for myself ? Ridiculous !!
The room costed $370USD when i booked in a travel agency and what I received was a room that was not the same as description.
I booked pool access two bedroom but what i received was two jacuzzi rooms with one living room. My children were very disappointed and keep asking me where was the pool in front of the room?
With the price$370,it is unacceptable to stay here with this customer service!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Pearl Villas Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Build on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. Each of the 188 Suites & rooms and private pool villas, are modern, comfortable and spacious and features a private DOUBLE sized outdoor Jacuzzi on the balcony. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sea Pearl Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Sea Pearl Villas Resort Patong, Phuket