I've been changed the room 3times in 2days. And one of the reason to change the room is because the water is YELLOW that's really scary and the sad is I've took shower with yellow water :( that's why I have to change the room @ 1am.
And the manager seems don't really care about what guest's feeling. I've told the lady that she have to have their manager to call me next day but he never call. Just sit in his table like a retired old guy......
Anyway if anyone wanna have a nice trip..... U can't stay in this hotel. It's terrible terrible.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Pearl Villas Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Build on 7 hectares of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. Each of the 188 Suites & rooms and private pool villas, are modern, comfortable and spacious and features a private DOUBLE sized outdoor Jacuzzi on the balcony. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Fitness Center. FREE scheduled transfer to shopping mall & beach. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby. Own helipad & helicopter service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA and Booking.com so you can book your Sea Pearl Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Sea Pearl Villas Resort Patong, Phuket