Spent 3 nights with a group of 8 (4 rooms). Check in was fast and reception was always maned with very pleasant, polite and helpful staff. Rooms were large (1 bedroom) clean and well appointed, and the jacuzzi on the balcony was a welcome relief after a long day in the heat. Jacuzzi water is not heated but very refreshing. Free shuttle to Patong, operates on the hour between 10am and 8pm, with two drop off and pick up points Jungceylon Mall at quarter past and then on to the beach. Pickup times vary depend on traffic. Breakfast was a good spread with all the usual's, plenty of variety and enough changes each day. Drinks by the pool at happy hours was a good way to start the evening. Overall the resort is a great place to stay, with no complaints from us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Pearl Villas Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Build on 7 hectares of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. Each of the 188 Suites & rooms are modern, comfortable and spacious and features a private DOUBLE sized outdoor Jacuzzi on the balcony. International & Thai Restaurant & Bar. Carissa Spa. FREE WiFi, FREE Fitness Center. FREE scheduled transfer to shopping mall & beach. Airport transfers, excursions and tours. Own helipad & helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sea Pearl Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Sea Pearl Villas Resort Patong, Phuket