My husband and I sayed at this resort at the end of our 2 week trip for 4 nights. We both really enjoyed it. It was a good way to relax. We stayed in the Jacuzzi One Bedroom. Good points:
- Beautiful view
- lovely staff - a special shout out to the bar and retaurant staff they went above and beyond everytime we visited the restaurant or bar!
- Rooms were large and tidy, bedding very comfortable
- check in and out with ease
- very helpful when booking tours
- place is beautiful - nice water features everywhere
- Pools are nice and as there are about 3 of them they are never busy
- Gym is perfect for a short trip
- Breakfast was amazing! so many different things to choose from. I had to remember that was there for 4 mornings and didnt have to try everything on the first day!
- Ate at the main restaurant and the seafood buffet and both times the food and service was A1
- cannot walk to main shopping, not even a 7/11 - only a cab ride and there is the hotel bus but inconvenient if you want to constantly go in and out.
- Jacuzzi was cold. When I first read this on other reviews I was like "but its hot in Thailand" however on the bacony of a night time in the mountains it does get a little too cool to be in a cold jacuzzi.
- This was fine for us, but if you are unfit, there are quite a few steps to get to and from your room to reception, restaurants, bar, pool etc. However if you call Im sure they can usually have someone pick you up in the little golf buggies
Overall enjoyed the stay and would stay here again.