We had the pleasure to stay at this resort for 12 nights in a 1 Bed pool entry room. - it was our eighth visit to the Patong area and we are very happy to have discovered Sea Pearl Villas
We had read the staff were not friendly and couldnt speak English...but we could see why some would say that...because of their attitude to them!...we saw some non English speaking Europeans and other Asian/Indian people treating the staff with rudeness and not even acknowledging them!
Its like anything in life you get out what you put in..We found them lovely.... when you talk to the staff politely they loved to interact and were very courteous and helpful.
The rooms were lovely with lots of light and kept clean. We had a kitchen and a suggestion would be a microwave as there were no cooking or reheating facilities. The breakfast was good but a bit more variety catering for Europeans as well as Asian tastes (i.e mushrooms, hash browns and the like)... the Asian meals changed daily but hardly a change for other tastes
Those are minor in the scheme of things...great holiday....Thanks
We will be back next year and for a longer stay:)..and now found our new "home away from home"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Pearl Villas Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Build on 16 acres of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. Each of the 188 Suites & rooms and private pool villas, are modern, comfortable and spacious and features a private DOUBLE sized outdoor Jacuzzi on the balcony. Due to the configuration between Deluxe Rooms & 1 Bedroom Suites, there is a 50% chance of getting an upgrade (not mandatory) to a 1 Bedroom Suite, upon check in, when all the Deluxe Rooms are fully occupied. International & Thai Restaurant, Terrace & Bar. Carissa Spa, Blue Waters Seafood Buffet Restaurant, Alfa Pub & Restaurant, FREE WiFi, FREE Sauna and Fitness Center FREE hourly scheduled round trip shuttle bus transfer to Jungceylon Shopping Centre and Patong Beach, from 10am to 8pm daily. Reservations for Airport transfers, excursions and tours are readily available in the resort's main lobby.With our own helipad, sight - seeing via helicopter is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sea Pearl Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Sea Pearl Villas Resort Patong, Phuket