We just came back from Thailand 7 days holiday Sea Pearl Villas Resort. Hotel is new and look really nice, big rooms great bathroom and 3 swimming pools. the breakfast ok, plain and the same all 7 days. Spa and dinner was overprices as it's far away from the city (10-15min drive by tuk-tuk taxi 300baht) and they don’t even make an effort to change the menu or serve food fast. we had to wait 35 min for a coffee, still didn’t get it but was included in the bill. Dinner cost us 1000baht for one course and a drink for 2 people when in town you can eat for 500baht
you are looking for a quite location, perfect spot but wasn't for us. No entertainment. Shuttle bus every hour only till 8pm.
Would not come back again
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel
- Sea Pearl Villas Resort Patong, Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Pearl Villas Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Build on 7 hectares of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. Each of the 188 Suites & rooms are modern, comfortable and spacious and features a private DOUBLE sized outdoor Jacuzzi on the balcony. International & Thai Restaurant & Bar. Carissa Spa. FREE WiFi, FREE Fitness Center. FREE scheduled transfer to shopping mall & beach. Airport transfers, excursions and tours. Own helipad & helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Sea Pearl Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.