If you're looking for an expensive resort out of town then here it is...! Away from the night life, everything is expensive. This is not a 'Lady' friendly place. Even though I originally booked and payed payed for a TWIN SHARE room, i had to fork out 1500BHT just to bring back an un-registred guest. NOW THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS. Even so, the bar staff were fantastic and i had a great time with them at both swimming pools (Lobby Pool and Fitness Pool) In fact, all the staff were awesome but I would not stay here again as everything is so expensive and next time i will stay at a girl friendly resort of which there are plenty closer to the beach..!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sea Pearl Villas Resort, Phuket is located in a natural hillside over viewing Patong , offers stunning views of the city and the sea. Build on 7 hectares of land, with full grown trees and lush gardens around the villa buildings and 8 swimming-pools. Each of the 188 Suites & rooms are modern, comfortable and spacious and features a private DOUBLE sized outdoor Jacuzzi on the balcony. International & Thai Restaurant & Bar. Carissa Spa. FREE WiFi, FREE Fitness Center. FREE scheduled transfer to shopping mall & beach. Airport transfers, excursions and tours. Own helipad & helicopter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sea Pearl Villas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Pearl Villas Hotel Patong
- Sea Pearl Villas Resort Patong, Phuket