Stayed here for 3 nights and I must say, the location is really good. Just 2 minutes walk from the Patong beach. The owner, Kalle, is a very courteous and friendly guy (a minority in Thailand). Although having said that the quality of the rooms and furniture can be improved. There are hostels available which are cheaper and have better rooms/beds/furniture compared to this. So if this is taken care of, Patong rose can be considered one of the very good budget hotels in Phuket. Will give it a 3/5
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Cheap Beach Front Rooms" Our family style Guesthouse is situated just 50 meters from the fabulous sand of Patong Beach, a short stroll from the main shopping and entertainment area of Patong beach and The Bangla Road.We are located at the quiet part of a small soi that opens onto the beach road, ideal for being close, but not in the middle of the crowd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Patong Rose Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Rose Guest House Hotel Patong
- Patong Rose Guest House Phuket