“Worst hotel I have ever stayed in... and I have stayed in many!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Deva Patong Suite Hotel

Save Saved
You added Deva Patong Suite Hotel to your Saves list
Deva Patong Suite Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   188/13-15 Soi Kor, Patong Rd | T. Patong A. Krathu, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand (Formerly Diamond Beach Suite Hotel)   |
Ranked #275 of 320 Patong B&B and Inns
Phuket, Thailand
“Worst hotel I have ever stayed in... and I have stayed in many!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2011

Me and my boyfriend live in Chalong and we decided to head out for a night in Patong, instead of paying for taxis back and forth it was cheaper to stay the night in Patong!

So we booked this hotel for the night.
We drove our mopeds to Patong, drove around and couldn't find the hotel. We spent 2 hours driving around Patong in the rain trying to find this place... The map is very different from where the place is! We tried ringing them but they did not answer the phone!

We finally found the place and we walked into the hotel to find the family that owned the place all lounging our reception eating their dinner. It made us feel very uncomfortable!

We then got to our room - tiny!
Nothing like the lovely photos! We where extremely disappointed it was very unwelcoming! The bathroom was filthy, especially the sink!

Anyway we proceeded our for the night, when we came back I wasn't very well so I climbed onto the bed to relax...My boyfriend then came out of the bathroom claiming the toilet was covered in ants! He was right it was destroyed in them! We said we would make a complaint in the morning as it was very late!

I then pulled back the covers to get into bed and the whole bed was destroyed in ants it was the most horrible thing I have ever seen! We ran downstairs to tell the owner who just moved us into a different room without even an apology! Once again same problem, the bed was wrecked in ants.... We decided we where leaving! At 3am half dunk, tired and sick but it was worth it to get out of there ... We informed the owner we wanted our deposit back, he handed it to us without and apology and let us leave without a word!

NEVER AGAIN...PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Deva Patong Suite Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Deva Patong Suite Hotel

Address: 188/13-15 Soi Kor, Patong Rd | T. Patong A. Krathu, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand (Formerly Diamond Beach Suite Hotel)
Location: Thailand > Phuket > Kathu > Patong
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #275 of 320 B&Bs / Inns in Patong
Hotel Class:3 star — Deva Patong Suite Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Deva Patong Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Deva Patong Suite Hotel Phuket

If you own or manage Deva Patong Suite Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.