Love love the hotel!
Before booking, as we are staying for 4nights, and cant decide if i want the room with pool access or a room with a beach view and a spa. So i decided to book 2 nights each! Haha
Both rooms are good! But i prefer the pool access room! The spa room was good but it was a bit of a let down as the spa was not maintained properly.. it was a bit dirty...
I love their swimming pool! Pretty much played there the whole day :))
Its away from the busy part of Patong, which is good instead of hearing all the loud noise everynight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection Patong