This sleek gorgeous hotel has a pool that seemingly extends into the Andaman sea where you can lounge all day and enjoy a well appointed bar and snack menu without ever letting the ocean out of your sight. The accommodations are stellar, beds are soooo comfy and the staff are polite and attentive. I only had time for a short 2 day stay so did not venture far from B-Lay Tong and enjoyed to the maximum their food and drink -- not too mention amazing breakfast -- and do not feel I missed out on anything in Phuket by just staying put. Highly recommended. Oh, and try their Phad Thai -- authentic and absolutely delicious!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection Patong