The hotel itself its a work of art. You'll agree with me since the time you step in at the lobby.
The rooms are not so spaciious, but enough!
The swimmingpool is excellent and it is higher than the street level so you can look at the sea from a privileged point of view!
The restaurant, its food, drinks and music are great as well.
The breakfest is of great variety of tastes, so you can easily find anything you want to eat.
The hotel is around 10 minutes walking from BANGALA road so you can walk while checking out the place.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel
- B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection Patong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.