“Across the road from Patong beach, fantastic hotel !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection

You added B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection to your Saves list
B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   198 Taveewong Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #31 of 286 Hotels in Patong
New Delhi, India
“Across the road from Patong beach, fantastic hotel !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Got a last minute deal at the hotel, and was glad it worked out that way. Great location, right across the road from Patong beach. Rooms are nice, very neat and clean, as were the bathrooms. Room service is gratis, and they refill the mini bar daily. To top it off, you even get free drinks at the bar for each night that you stay.

The staff was very helpful, they were generous enough to accommodate any and all meal requests that we had(since me and my wife are vegetarians). They even packed a bread basket, along with some fruits/yogurt and juice for us to take on our early morning trips to similan and james bond island. The breakfast buffet was substantial even for vegetarians. The hotel has a very nice 'feel' to it, the lobby at the ground floor, the reception area, all have a fun look to it. Getting to and fro to all the sights and sounds of patong is relatively easy, although it would be best to just hire a set of wheels from across the road. If not, its a 15-20 min walk towards the market end of the beach.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (185)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I ve been there for 5 nights. it was really beautiful and nice.
10 minutes walk from downtown. beatiful beach just 10 metres from the hotel.
tuk tuk available any time. staff very polite and dedicated.
Room was spacious clean.
I recommend it to all types of travelers.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
We agree that we are a quiet oasis from the exciting environs of Patong.

Perfect, thanks so much! I will do my best to keep it that way :)

Sunshine Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We spent 5 nights at the B Lay Tong Phuket in a Grand Deluxe Room.
The resort is an excellent place to stay in a great location (only a 20 min brisk walk to Bangla Rd so away from the noisy night clubs etc)). The room was very clean and maintained very well by the housekeeping staff. The air-conditioning was efficient and reasonably quiet. The free mini bar refills and daily drink vouchers were a real bonus.
The pool area was great overlooking the ocean and there were plenty of sun lounges to go around. The swim up bar is also a nice feature. Breakfast was excellent with a wide variety of foods to please all tastes.
We found each and every one of the staff to be very friendly and very helpful throughout our stay and could not have asked for better service. Some of the guests could learn a few lessons in manners and pleasantries from the wonderful staff at the B Lay Tong.
I have high praise for this resort and will definitely be staying there again on my next visit.

Room Tip: Grand deluxe rooms are good...some have ocean views. Expect to hear the spas from other rooms fillin...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Wow, thanks so much for sharing.

It is great to hear that our staff were so friendly and courteous. We spend a lot of effort on this.

We will look forward to your return.

Givattayim, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Medium hotel. Not crouded. New, clean nice, great stuff, clean rooms, designed with minializm, quality furniture, big rooms,big bath...special and unique hotel I fell inlove.
Pool with bar to the sunset with endless tip. 15 m. From the beech♥
Thank You b-laY staff!!
Prices for food are okeay foe thailand!
One thing: breakfast don't have cheese at all!

• Stayed March 2013
We are very glad that you enjoyed your visit.

We should always have cheese on our breakfast buffet. Very sorry for this. I will look into it immediately. Thanks for your observation.

Tegal, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was initially wanted to book BLay Tong on last Songkran. However, there were some error when I wanted to book complimentary night here since there was a surcharge for their lowest room category so I decided to inform Advantage Plus Indonesia regarding to this issue. Surprisingly, I got a phone call from Mr. Wesley Hayden; the GM of BLay Tong apologizing what has happened to my problem. I was speechless since I didn't expect that the GM of the hotel was very care to the issue. Too bad that most of my friends opted Millennium Patong on that time so we didn’t stay at Blay Tong on that time.

Since I was very impressed with the goodwill of the GM of the hotel, so I decided to make another trip to Phuket just to stay at this hotel. I booked two rooms instead eventhough there were 3 of us since the hotel is very kind to upgrade one of my room to Spa Suite (initially Grand Deluxe); while I booked Deluxe Pool Access on another room. Upon arrival, I was told that as Accor Le Club Platinum, our breakfasts are free. Wow!! I knew that there was no such benefit for Platinum member so I really felt in love with this hotel.

The Spa Suite is amazingly spacious and it has view to Pool and also to the ocean. There is also spa bed on their bathroom. And you could also enjoy bath while overlooking to the Andaman Ocean. The Deluxe Pool Access is also spacious. I really love the pool lap on the back; which is more peaceful for relax. All of the rooms in the hotel were provided with free Wifi and also free minibars; yes minibars !!! Since I really love the hotel so I decided to have all our dinners at the hotel as token of my goodwill. The foods are delicious; I really like their Pad thai. One thing that I like is the price on the menu has included any taxes and services.

The location of the hotel is on the end of Patong; which is very peaceful comparing to the craziness in Central Patong area. The hotel is also suitable for muslim travelers since the hotel location is on the end of Thanon Prabharami intersection; I was looking for mosque (masjid) since I read that there is Patong Mosque about 500 m from the hotel. But to my surprise, I found out that there is closer mosque nearby. I just realized it on the second day when I notice there is a dome near to the hotel. I think that the mosque was very tolerable to the neighbourhood because the prayer calls cannot be heard at all from the hotel eventhough it's only about 50-100 m from the hotel !!

All in all, it was very enjoyable stay in BLay Tong. The hotel was very quiet and relaxing; friendly staffs; and it's perfect for anyone who look for peaceful getaway within Patong area; which is hard to find.

Room Tip: Book their Luxury Suite; no regret at all !!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
BLAYTONG, General Manager at B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you Aris for your kind comments!

I only wish that I could have more time for my guests.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This hotel is no doubt the best hotel in Patong!
To start with you are away hustle and bustle but only a short walk or Tuk Tuk to Bangla Road.
Our room was modern and clean with a great bathroom; the rain shower was fantastic and refreshing after being among the humidity of Phuket.
The services inside the hotel were exceptional with breakfast having a great range of food and available until 11am!!!!
The staff are courteous and friendly which is what you expect from a Great Accor Hotel.
Thank you B-Lay Tong for a truly amazing experience!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Everything was great. Loved the room, the breakfast spread was good, service was great. From the time we stepped in, we were well taken care of till the time we left.

We took a day trip to Similian Island and had to leave very early in the morning, the staff prepared packed breakfast that had great variety for us so that we don’t miss out on breakfast.

Location wise, it was at the north end of Patong. Close to the beach, which was just across the street, and just a walk away from all the action of Patong.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and we agree that the north end of Patong has the best of both worlds.

Been to B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection? Share your experiences!