I ve been there for 5 nights. it was really beautiful and nice.
10 minutes walk from downtown. beatiful beach just 10 metres from the hotel.
tuk tuk available any time. staff very polite and dedicated.
Room was spacious clean.
I recommend it to all types of travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection Patong