I was initially wanted to book BLay Tong on last Songkran. However, there were some error when I wanted to book complimentary night here since there was a surcharge for their lowest room category so I decided to inform Advantage Plus Indonesia regarding to this issue. Surprisingly, I got a phone call from Mr. Wesley Hayden; the GM of BLay Tong apologizing what has happened to my problem. I was speechless since I didn't expect that the GM of the hotel was very care to the issue. Too bad that most of my friends opted Millennium Patong on that time so we didn’t stay at Blay Tong on that time.
Since I was very impressed with the goodwill of the GM of the hotel, so I decided to make another trip to Phuket just to stay at this hotel. I booked two rooms instead eventhough there were 3 of us since the hotel is very kind to upgrade one of my room to Spa Suite (initially Grand Deluxe); while I booked Deluxe Pool Access on another room. Upon arrival, I was told that as Accor Le Club Platinum, our breakfasts are free. Wow!! I knew that there was no such benefit for Platinum member so I really felt in love with this hotel.
The Spa Suite is amazingly spacious and it has view to Pool and also to the ocean. There is also spa bed on their bathroom. And you could also enjoy bath while overlooking to the Andaman Ocean. The Deluxe Pool Access is also spacious. I really love the pool lap on the back; which is more peaceful for relax. All of the rooms in the hotel were provided with free Wifi and also free minibars; yes minibars !!! Since I really love the hotel so I decided to have all our dinners at the hotel as token of my goodwill. The foods are delicious; I really like their Pad thai. One thing that I like is the price on the menu has included any taxes and services.
The location of the hotel is on the end of Patong; which is very peaceful comparing to the craziness in Central Patong area. The hotel is also suitable for muslim travelers since the hotel location is on the end of Thanon Prabharami intersection; I was looking for mosque (masjid) since I read that there is Patong Mosque about 500 m from the hotel. But to my surprise, I found out that there is closer mosque nearby. I just realized it on the second day when I notice there is a dome near to the hotel. I think that the mosque was very tolerable to the neighbourhood because the prayer calls cannot be heard at all from the hotel eventhough it's only about 50-100 m from the hotel !!
All in all, it was very enjoyable stay in BLay Tong. The hotel was very quiet and relaxing; friendly staffs; and it's perfect for anyone who look for peaceful getaway within Patong area; which is hard to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection Patong