Everything was great. Loved the room, the breakfast spread was good, service was great. From the time we stepped in, we were well taken care of till the time we left.
We took a day trip to Similian Island and had to leave very early in the morning, the staff prepared packed breakfast that had great variety for us so that we don’t miss out on breakfast.
Location wise, it was at the north end of Patong. Close to the beach, which was just across the street, and just a walk away from all the action of Patong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection Patong