This hotel is positioned at the nicer end of patong. The hotel is lovley and modern and well kept. The deluxe room is very comfortable and the free mini bar is very useful. The staff are very friendly and informative. The pool has a great view of the andaman sea, however there is a lack of sunbeds on some days. The breakfast is very extensive and of good quality. The hotel restaurant was extremely nice was not to expensive either. To the north of the hotel was 4 or 5 lovely restaurants (joes downstairs, aqua etc) These were quite expensive but much better quality than the restaurants in Patong. I would definately return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection Patong