The hotel in overall is nice. The location quite fine but you need to walk some 2 km to main city area. However the staff is not really proactive when trying to solve some basic issues of the hotel guests. The transfer from/to hotel arranged by the hotel itself is really expensive and asking the hotel reception to arrange a taxi from the hotel to the airport, which is still double the price when traveling by meter taxi from the airport to Patong, is out of question. Needed taxi - no help in arranging taxi was provided - I had to walk some 1 km to find a free one in the city center. In my opinion I would expect more from the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection Patong