My wife & I live in Bangkok and travel quite regularly to Phuket, this is the first time we have written a review.
We always judge a hotel with 4 main criteria's, location, service, facilities and relaxation value!
Great location, away from the centre of Patong and yet only a 10 minutes gentle stroll along the beach front promenade to the bars & restaurants.
Service- All the staff were friendly and helpful
Facilites- Everything you need & more....
Relaxation- Slept so well that we almost missed breakfast!
Well Done to the management of this property. We certainly have found our "home away from home"!
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel
- B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection Patong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket, MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.