Stayed 14 nights at B-Lay Tong hotel and it was a very pleasant experience. The hotel offer a prime beach location on the quiet part of Patong beach, which is great if you wan`t to stay were it happens, but not in the middle of its most buzziling parts. It is a 10 minute walk from the hotel the night life, shopping and restaurants of Bangla road area.
The pool and the garden is stunning.
My only hitch was the lack of information about the hotel in the room, and the somewhat lacking service at the pool.
Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, ACCOR and Tingo so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection Patong