We stayed at the hotel in two periods in April. We needed somewhere to leave our big luggage while we went to the islands. We stayed 2 nights before going to Phi phi and were going to stay just one night on the way back but we liked the hotel so much that we decided to stay for 3 more and would have liked to stay Even longer. Our first stay was in a standard room on the 4th floor.......it was anything but standard....it was a trendy artistic room with great details and lighting. We had a side wish of the beach and a great view of the pool.
The second period we had booked a grand deluxe room on the top floor . When we were checking in to the room there was a slight problem with the fridge so they offeret to upgrade us and give us another room, we were not sure because the room we were supposed to have had a great view. We decided to have a look at the other room and when we saw it we were completey amazed, it was a dream , the spa suite at the beach front , with a big balcony with an outdoor jacuzzi. Looking out over the beach and sea - amazing view from the whole suite. The suite was huge, delicate, artistically decorated and absolutely gorgeous.. They have used alot of glass and mirrors so from everywhere in the suite you had an almost 360 ' view of the sea. The bathroom was luxurious with its own massage bench, a huge shower with rainshower and direct access to the outdoor jacuzzi, lots of great products and spotlessly clean. The minibar was well stocked and everything was free. The bed super comfortable and soft with an amazing view while lying in bed. The staff were fantastic and so friendly, they were ready to assist and help with a smile all the tme, they made us feel so welcome . We had a tsunami alarm while staying there and they were very professional and gave us lots of information, we felt very safe, luckily the alarm was false so we did not need to evacuate. We really loved this place and will certainly go back. We stayed in room 443 the first stay and 531 the second. The whole hotel is gorgeous, trendy and artistic, the location is perfect, right across the street from the wonderful beach and only a short 1 - 15 min walk to the action senter. We were very glad th be in the more quiet location but had everything within walkin distance. Tja kuli to the great staff that made uor stay so wonderfull!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime beach front location at the quiet north end of the world famous Patong Beach within close proximity of the busiest eateries, shops and bars. The resort's 123 rooms and suites have a feel which exudes modern playfulness and funky vibes mixed with Feng Shui color schemes. It offers spectacular sunset views from it's 198 lobby bar which overlooks the white sandy beach and sparkling turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea. In addition, free WiFi internet access is provided throughout the resort’s guest rooms and public areas. Other facilities include the B-Restaurant, B-Spa, and the private nightclub, Beat Club. Meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b-Lay Tong Phuket, Mgallery Hotel Patong
- B-Lay Tong Phuket - MGallery Collection Patong