booked limburi based on the positive reviews and the pics. and the last time we happen to pass by limburi, we thought the exterior looked pretty nice. we booked for a week stay.
but alas, was disappointed with the hotel. the good review first - staff were nice and good. location is excellent, 5 mins walk to jungceylon and about 10-15mins to patong beach. bed was good. wifi was superb.
now comes the negative review, our room was rundown and sadly, disgusting. the room and furnitures need a new coat of paint.we had to layer the tables with paper when placing our stuff. the door was near faulty. the shower was terrible, and the water jet makes a loud sound when you use it. we tolerated this for two days thinking that if we change rooms it would probably be the same, and happen to see the other rooms when it was being housekept. was surprised to see the opposite room looks clean! feeling dissatisfied, i told the reception about the state of the room, and if we could change to another room. we were told that rooms were full that day and she will try to change for us the next day instead.
we got a change of room (to the third level), which was much better that the previous one. thanks to the staff for arranging this. in addition, do note that there is no elevator in this hotel.
wouldn't recommend this hotel though. you can find better hotels nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every one of Limburi’s fifteen rooms are furnished and individually decorated to bring a sense of relaxation, comfort and freshness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Limburi Hometel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Limburi Hometel Hotel Patong
- Limburi Hometel Patong, Phuket